Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Staying the Night - Page 2 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Staying the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Male Posts : 781

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Graduated

Staying the Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 10:42 pm

Aaron sighed softly and rolled next to Charlotte. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. "Clearly you're uncomfortable. All you have to do is say no."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 8:06 am

Charlotte snuggled up to Aaron and laid her chin on his chest. "I want to do this." she smiled warmly. "I'm just... not..." she mumbled nervously. "I'm not exactly that experienced."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 11:12 am

Aaron chuckled softly. "It ain't 'bout experience at this point. What we have...I'm not sleepin' with you just cause I can, it's cause I love you. I don't care 'bout how experienced you are."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 12:11 pm

Charlotte suddenly sat straight up. "You... you love me?" she asked. She thought what they had was purely physical attraction.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:30 pm

Aaron nodded slowly. "It's the only way I can explain my feelings for you."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:33 pm

Charlotte chuckled and looked away from him. "In lack of better words, you say you love me? That's... meaningless." she muttered sadly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:35 pm

"No, not like that." Aaron cupped Charlotte's cheek. "I mean, I've never felt anythin' like this. I'm callin' it love because it can't possibly be anythin' else."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:40 pm

Charlotte looked at him lovingly and stroke his cheek. She leaned in and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 5:17 pm

Aaron kissed her back, his arms wrapping around her waist. He laid back down and pulled her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 10:39 am

Charlotte broke the kiss and took off her bra, tossing it away. She leaned down and continued to kiss Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 10:51 am

Aaron took his boxers off and tossed them to the side. He slid his hands down Charlotte's body and hooked his fingers around her panties. He tugged them down, still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 12:00 pm

As the moon began to rise, Charlotte made love to Aaron, giving herself entirely to him. She fell asleep in his arms, wondering why it had taken so long to find someone like him.

Charlotte felt the sun on her eyes, and opened them lazily. She felt Aaron's naked body next to her, but decided not to wake him up. Char got up and dressed up with one of his shirts, and went to the living room. She sat on the couch and stared blankly at the empty fireplace.

Last edited by Charlotte Potter on May 18th 2009, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 12:13 pm

Aaron had never felt so satisfied. With Charlotte, with life. Everything. As she fell asleep he held her tightly and watched her sleeping figure. He didn't sleep much, there were just too many thoughts running through his mind. When he finally did manage to close his eyes, it seemed like the next second the sun had rose. The empty space next to him set him to worry. Of course it was too good to be true. He rolled out of bed and pulled a pair of shorts on. She probably realized her mistake and left. Aaron padded out of his room only to see Charlotte sitting on the couch. He smiled softly. "Good morning. I'd thought you left."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 12:40 pm

Charlotte realized his presence and got up. "Good morning." she chuckled. "I would never do that. You really don't know me, Aaron."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 12:51 pm

"I'm just a little paranoid I guess." Aaron laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "My shirt looks better on ya. Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 12:54 pm

"I've always looked sexy with men's clothes." Char chuckled and kissed him lightly. "Definitely."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:00 pm

Aaron smiled and walked over to the kitchen. He opened his fridge, luckily he still had some stuff in there. "Omlettes sound okay?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:03 pm

Charlotte chuckled and tapped his shoulder. "I'm right here." she said from behind him. "Sounds great." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:10 pm

"Oh, hey." Aaron said as he turned around. He laid everything out on the counter. "Now let's hope I don't burn anythin'." He laughed and started to cook.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:13 pm

Charlotte chuckled and hugged him from behind. "It's lovely to see a man cook." she said, watching Aaron. "I can't really do anything." she admitted, a bit embarrassedly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:17 pm

Aaron turned around and kissed Charlotte lightly. "You're still young. I only learned cause I needed to survive."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:20 pm

"Oh, I'm young?" Char raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes, because you're old enough to be my father." she frowned. She hated when people said she was young.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:40 pm

"I would have had you when I was eleven then. That's just wrong." Aaron smiled. "Young as in there's an eleven year gap between us. But that's not an insult. You're bright and more experienced than most adults."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:01 pm

"Thank you." Char kissed his cheek. "But still... you're quite older than me." she pointed out. "How on earth did you fall for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:04 pm

Aaron reached over to a cabinent and grabbed two plates. He flipped the eggs onto the plates and brought them to the table. "I can't stop askin' myself the same question. But I don't regret a second of it."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:08 pm

Char smiled lovingly at Aaron. "You know..." she tried not to be harsh or insensitive, but how could she say something like that without hurting his feelings? She knew Aaron had given everything away for her. "Nevermind." Charlotte grinned and started to eat silently.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:15 pm

Aaron raised an eyebrow curiously. "A little late to be hidin' anythin'. What do I know?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:26 pm

Charlotte leaning in over the table and cupped his face. "You're a good cook." she kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:28 pm

"Aw, thanks. That had to be so secretive?" Aaron smiled. "Nice to have someone appreciate my cooking." He laughed softly and gave Charlotte a grin.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:35 pm

"I like everything with with a bit of suspense." Charlotte smiled back. "And you have to admit, this is really good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying the Night
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next