Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Home again. with an old friend and a pig January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Home again. with an old friend and a pig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Female Posts : 300

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Graduated

Home again. with an old friend and a pig Empty
PostSubject: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 8:12 am

Marie walked into the house. she had just ran into roran in knoturn alley and he looked like crap.
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet
Year: Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 7:38 am

(( Permission to Godmode?
&& My new face claim is in my signature ))

Roran smiled at her, almost as glad that she was his friend his only friend. "Thanks. Your a great friend" said Roran and they both halted into a stop. He took his time to take a look at the new house then smiled at her scratching his beard and walked in with her following her lead to the closet and then he picked his clothes from the house and turned around to her smiling again walking up to her and hugged her looking into her eyes then ran off into the shower and started having a shower.

After a few minute of scrubbing and wiping mud and dirt off him, he got out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist, walking over to the mirror and put on his clothes then added a little decoration, adding a cow bow hat on his head and a bandanna around his neck. He then searched for a deodorant he could use, picking up one from the cupboard and took his time to look at it 'Rexona: Woman' he shrugged and sprayed it over himself then walked back into the kitchen.

Roran looked around the house for a few minute and smiled to himself, he felt fresh and warmer again.
"Marie..." he paused for a few moment as he stepped into the kitchen looking around the room and sniffed the air which smelled almost perfect in his nose. "Thanks" he smiled, clicking his tongue and winked at her and sat down at the table.

Home again. with an old friend and a pig Australiapic7
^ What he was wearing && it very Australian
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2009, 2:11 pm

"You look alot better now," She laughed leaning up aganst the counter next to the stove. "the food will be done sometime," she laughed some more
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 10:59 pm

Roran got up and started to help her with the foods cutting up the carrot with a motion of blur with his hand. "Thanks. This is exactly what i needed" he laughed and took off his cowboy hat and smiled as he glanced at Marie every now and then. "You read my mind" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:01 pm

"no just hurd your stumic,"Marie laughed. as she mixed something in a bowl. one arm around her stumic.
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:04 pm

Roran darted his eyes at where she was holding herself about and realized it was her stomach, was she pregnant, did she just needed to go and do her stuff or was she really hungry he asked. "Thy is holding thy stomach so much. What is thy doing" he tried to humor the room a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:07 pm

"i dont know any more," marie laughed and something moved in her stumic why would it not leave her alone. how did it happen. when? why? she then set the bowl down on the table and sat down
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:15 pm

Roran had taken over her spot and started to look at what she was cooking it smelt nice but it still had to cook so he sat down beside her. "What are you thinking. And i want an honest answer" he asked calmly leaning back in his chair with his hands on the back of his neck looking at her with a warm encouraging smile hoping that she will tell him what exactly was her problem. "Listen you don't have to tell me about it. But your my Best friend and i am here for you, to help and listen to you let me help you" he added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:17 pm

"Im not talking about any thing," Marie said, "i just don't feel to good," she said huging her stumic
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:20 pm

Her words still hadn't convinced him, he knew she was hiding something or at least thought she was. Roran didn't push the matter forward and started to lean over the desk his arm rested and folded together. "So, um how is Brandy have you heard from her lately" he asked her trying to make a conversation with her to break the nasty silence
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:22 pm

"no i haven't. Sorry," Marie said, "all i know is that nothing make since any more." she then pulled her leg to her chest seting her heels on the edge of her chair.and huggin them to her
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:26 pm

Roran watched her carefully trying to read her expression along the conversation reading every flicker of emotion across her face. "Your right. I hardly have any understanding of what going on." he told her watching her pull her leg to her chest hugging them -- it seem like she had done that a lot of time now maybe it was a habit or some kind of girl stuff that they had to do.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:28 pm

"roran i would tell you every thing.." marie said, "but the Kids would hear and i couldn't have that." She said looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:31 pm

Roran let a warm and encouraging smile at her then nodded politely at her. "I understand your concern, Marie. I feel the same way as well. Maybe another time would be good enough for you" he told her and started to summon a glass and pointed his wand at the cup and filled up the cup.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 11:33 pm

"Another time," She agreed ," when no one is around to hear. If surten people found out i could not bear to imagen what would happen," she said
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 6:32 am

Roran smiled at her and nodded politely as he waited patiently on the food he was starving then his friend walked in with his beard shaved off and had new clothes on. "Took you a bloody long time." Roran smirked and saw that his friend Brian had just rolled his eyes and smirked back then sat down listening to the conversation but barely able to understand or speak english
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 6:35 am

"all i know is it would be bacd," Marie said and went back to coooking. she was makeing Spegiti Cheehy garlic bread and corn on the cob. then for desurt she had some chocholate cake the hole time keeping one arm across her stumic
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:44 am

Roran nodded politely at her again then turned to get a glass of water so he grabbed his cup of water and filled it up looking at the cooking it seem to be brown a bit but he knew to make it a perfect cooking it it needed more cooking then turned to Marie and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:47 am

she took the garlic bread out of the oven and put it on a plate that she then set on the counter while porin the saus onto the spegetti. it was her secret resipe spagitti sauce "so who is your friend again?" Marie asked
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:50 am

Roran could smell that it was good and delicious. "Brian. He can't talk but can hear what we are saying. I have to sign to him" he told her and watched her put her secret spaghetti sauce on then looked away and winked at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:55 am

"oh," marie said takeing the corn and puting it in a bowl then doing the same with the speagtti. "Roran can you plesea get the kids they should be in the ballroom or the attic," she said takeing the food into the Dinning room. and settin the table for 2 more than useaul
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 7:58 am

Roran nodded and smiled at her then got up from his seat and searched the attic but they were not there then started to head toward the ballroom then found them sweaty playing basketball. He walked over and with a flash he caugh the ball and tossed it into the hoop and got it in from a large distant. "Come on kid. Play times over your mother made dinner for you" he clapped his hands together and smiled warmly at them.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 10:56 am

"Hey Roran," they said
"the Dinnig room?"Haylee asked
the could smell their favoret dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home again. with an old friend and a pig   Home again. with an old friend and a pig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home again. with an old friend and a pig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Housing :: Personal Homes :: Marie Malfoy's House-
Jump to: