Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Serenity Jacobs January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Serenity Jacobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

Serenity Jacobs Empty
PostSubject: Serenity Jacobs   Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:26 pm

Serenity Jacobs Selena-gomez

Name: Serenity Jacobs
Nicknames: Sere, Seren, SereBear, Sereni, Ren
Year AND Age: 6th year, 16
Preferred houses (state 2): Slytherin, Gryffindor
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: August/19/2021
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Race: Werewolf/Witch
Height: 4'8
Hair: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Build: Petite, Athletic
Other distinguishing features:

Personality(one paragraph): Serenity has always loved dancing, playing music and singing, because it’s a way for her to express herself and her thoughts. She is very unique and can be a bit strange at times, Serenity can also be described as clever, witty, quiet, kind, patient, arrogant, beautiful, and easily annoyed. Like any regular teenage girl at her age, Serenity is completely boy-crazy. She talks with her friends about which guy is cuter, and who they’re crushing on, and things such as that. Serenity may be boy-crazy, but she is also very individual, and very unique. When she knows what she wants, Serenity will not stop until she has that thing, or has accomplished her goal. She can be seen either with her songbook or her guitar with her at any time, but mostly her songbook. Serenity is also very thoughtful at times, and also very warm, and gentle. The thing is, Serenity is very hard to figure out, but she loves that about herself, because she knows it’s part of what makes her, her. Serenity also is in a sort of neutral place when it comes to good or evil, since half of her family is evil, and half is good.

Skills (name 5):
* Dancing
* Writing
* Singing
* Playing music
* Gymnastics

Weaknesses (name 5):
* Chocolate
* Roses
* Puppies/Puppy dog face
* Hot guys
* Potions Class

Likes (name 5):
* Using her magic
* Singing/Dancing/Playing Music
* Messing with adults
* Causing trouble
* Hot guys

Dislikes (name 5):
* Authority
* Not getting her way
* Being grabbed from behind
* People that disrespect her friends/family
* Snobby rich kids

Motto: Live. Laugh. Love. It's as simple as that.

Family
Father: Malcolm Jacobs
Mother: Elizabeth Jacobs
Brother/Sisters: Ben, Zach and Mike Jacobs (brothers)

History(two paragraph): Serenity Elizabeth Jacobs was born to Elizebeth and Henry Morgan on a cold Friday night in October 15 years ago in Salem, Oregon. Both of her parents were magical, so she was raised around magic, with spells and potions everywhere. Serenity was a bit of a mommy’s girl, and she barely ever left her mother’s side. That all changed the day Elizebeth Jacobs, mother of three boys and one girl, died in a fatal accident one August night. At the time, Serenity was six, so she didn't understand exactly why her mother died. When Serenity was 10 years old, weird and unexplainable things began to happen to her and her brothers.

A week later their father sat them all down and told them everything, and everything seemed to make sense, and was no longer confusing. When Serenity turned 11 years old, she was at a guitar lesson with her uncle when a clutzy owl flew into the studio, accompanied by a fancy styled letter addressed to her. Serenity was a little scared at first, but then read the letter and understood, so she wasn't scared anymore. It was then that Serenity began going to Hogwarts at age 11, and made friends soon after. Serenity is now a sixth year at Hogwarts, and excells in DADA and Transfiguration.

Short Role play(one paragraph): (from different site)
Serenity sighed as she stepped out of her father's car, slamming the door behind her so it would shut properly. Her brothers followed behind her, but all went their separate ways with their friends and their girlfriends. Well, my 6th year back at Hogwarts. She thought, smiling a little. Serenity hiked her book-bag further up her shoulder and looked around for her friends. She sighed again when she didn't see any of them, and sat down on the nearest bench underneath a tree, and took out her guitar from it's case. She began strumming some notes on the guitar, and writing down lyrics to an unwritten song. The tune was actually very catchy, and was hard not to hum along to. Serenity stopped playing her guitar when she got stuck, and put it back in it's case, not feeling like playing it anymore. She took out her Potions textbook and started to read, since, she was never really that good in potions class, and she wanted to at least try to be this year. Serenity studied from her textbook for awhile more, then closed it shut in half relief when she noticed that everyone was starting to go in for orientation. She smiled at the people who passed her as she made her way up the font steps, and into Hogwarts to start yet another year.

Did you PM the admin the site password? (Charlotte)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

Serenity Jacobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity Jacobs   Serenity Jacobs I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:26 pm

Sorted into Slytherin!
Back to top Go down

Serenity Jacobs
Page 1 of 1