Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
A date at the pitch January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

A date at the pitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Male Posts : 76

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

A date at the pitch Empty
PostSubject: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 11:39 am

Rex walked onto the quiddich pitch, broom in hand. He was going to meet Alice here today. He figured he would be waiting for a while, so he layed his broom down and streched out beside it looking up at the sky. He was excited to be playing quiddich today, he hoped Alice didn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 11:52 am

Alice walked down to the pitch with her broom. She hoped that there would be an extra quaffle i the dressingrooms. When she came back out of one with a quaffle, Rex had still not noticed that she was there yet. "Maybe he fell asleep waiting," Alice giggled to herself as she hopped onto her broom. She stayed close to the ground and flew over to Rex.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 12:04 pm

Rex heard Alice as she came out of the dressing rooms, but he didn't let he know it. He heard her giggling and decided to get up then. He stood up and grabbed his brrom. When he turned around to see Alice, he wasn't expecting her to be on her broom already. "Nice to see you're ready to play," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 12:13 pm

Alice saw Rex get up and decided to fly arund him in circles. While she was circling around him she said, "Sure am ready. Why aren't you up here already?" She giggled at him. "I thought you were really good at this game?" She said, lifting up just a little bit into the air. Alice looked dwn on him now, begin just a few inches above his head. She giggled seeing him get on his broom and flew the rest of the way up.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 12:45 pm

Rex laughed at Alice's playfulness. "You must be really excited about something?" he asked her as she flew up. He hopped on his broom and followed her up. "So, are you ready?" heasked her as he flew over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:15 pm

Alice laughed, "Ready for what? Me to beat you? You bet I am." She saw him flying towards her and flew towards the goal post that was just behind him. She passed him and he turned around. She flew a little higher to get a better aim at the center post. She throw the quaffle towards the center post.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:21 pm

Rex watched the quaffle fly threw the center goal post. "Lucky shot," he laughed back at Alice as he when to go catch the ball before it hit the ground. When he came back Alice was watching him. "What?" he asked her, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:27 pm

Alice watched Rex as he went to go get the quaffle back. She didn't mean to stare. "Nothing," she said looking away, when Rex realized she was watching him. She could feel her cheeks growing hotter and he came over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:42 pm

Rex flew over next to Alice. He could see her blushing when he got beside her. He looked into her eyes,the warmth was still there if not more than before. Before he realized it he had dropped the quaffle and was leaning in towards her.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:48 pm

Alice looked up into Rex's eyes also. Alice didn't care abut the dropped quaffle the moment her eyes met his. She placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned in towards him. Their lips met and she lost herself in the kiss. She moved her hand up to his neck then up onto his cheek.

Last edited by Alice O'neal on July 17th 2009, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:57 pm

Rex felt Alice's hand move up to his check and he smiled into the kiss. "Her lips are so soft," he thought to himself. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist. he just slightly moved away from her lips to breathe. "We should get down there before we fall," he whispered to her talking about the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 2:01 pm

Alice felt him smile as they kissed. When he placed his arms around her waist she started to feel all tingly inside. When their lips parted she felt a little lost and slightly dizzy. Se barely heard him say something about the ground. "Yea, I don't fell like braking anything today," she replied in a whisper with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 2:07 pm

He laughed at Alice's giggle. They both flew closer to the ground, Rex not letting go of Alice until he had to. Once they made it to the ground Rex looked over to Alice. "I need to let go of you so we can get of these brooms," He said, the disapointment clearly in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 8:53 pm

"Huh...okay," she sighed then giggled. She was starting to feel normal again. She removed her hand from his cheek then hoped off her broom. "So what does this make us now?" she said with a slight giggle, not really caring just wanting to heard his voice. She layed her broom on the ground and walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 9:09 pm

When Alice was close enough to Rex he placed his arms around her. He kissed her lightly on the lips, then looked into her eyes. "I guess you could call me your boyfriend. Only if you wish that is?" He said with a slight smile. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 1:10 pm

Alice looked up into his eyes and put her arms around his neck. "I would like that," she said kissing him back. She looked at him again, "So boyfriend, what do you want to do now." She asked partialy wondering if he wanted to start playing quiddich again.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 9:07 pm

He thought for a moment, "Well..., we came here for a reason. Do you still want to be a judge of my skills at quiddich or not." Once he finished saying this, he kissed her again. He looked into her eyes, as he waited for her to decide.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:46 pm

Alice thought to herself, "Well if he really wants to play, might as well have some fun beating him." "We could play quiddich some more if you want," she said then kissed back. She went back over to her broom and hopped onto it, slowly raising into the air. She was almos completely into the air before she looked back to see if Rex had followed her.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 2:42 pm

Rex went over and picked up the quaffle. He finally hoped onto his broom and followed Alice up into the air. He flew over towards her and gently gave her a kiss. "So are you ready to get beat?" He asked flying towards the othe goal.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 1:04 pm

Alice flew behind him, right before she caught up to him she flew a little higher. She came down in front of him, making him stop. She kissed him gently and took the quaffle as she did so. She flew around him and flew as fast as she could to the other goal. She threw the quaffle and scored. "That's two for me," she shouted back at Re.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 5:44 pm

He watched Alice fly away with the quaffle at first. By the time he got his head back and started to fly after her the quaffle was going throught the goal. He smiled and flew to get the quaffle. "You little cheat," he joked. He flew back over to the other goal post determened to get a goal this time.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 9:24 am

Alice raced after him. She caught up with him and flew beside him. "Not a cheat, just resourseful," she said as she tried to get the qaffle from him. Alice reached over towards him with one hand to grab the quaffle from him.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 10:23 am

Rex was almost to the goal when he felt Alice reach for the quaffle. He lifted the quaffle to the other side, where Alice wasn't and began to throw it. He saw Alice move her broom back to her broom out of the corner of his eye. The threw the quaffle as hard and fast as he could before Alice swerved around to his other side.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 5:09 pm

Alice flew after the quaffle once she saw it leave Rex's hand. ONce she got close enough to it, she rached her hand out. The quaffle just brushed her fingers before it went throught the goal. Once it went throught the goal she swerved around it and flew after the quaffle. She reached it only a few seconds after it went throught the goal. She turned around to Rex, quaffle in hand. She smiled and started out over the goal as fast as she could possibly go.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:08 am

Rex few after Alice, hoping to grab the quaffle back from her. In no ime at all they were over to the other side of the pitch. Once the quaffle was out of Alice's hand, Rex went for it. He got next to her just in time to he it go through the goal. He turned towards Alice and practically panted, "I give up, you beat me far and square." He started slowly to fly towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 4:47 pm

Alice laughed at Rex as she went to go get the quaffle then followed him down. "Awe, is that all you want to play today?" she asked, giggling. Once she was on the ground, she held her broom in one hand the quaffle in the other.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 3:50 pm

As Rex went down, he watched Alice following him. When she asked, he panted back, "Yea, that's all I can handle today. You win 2 to 1." He walked over to her, broom on shoulder. He grabbed her around the waist, "So," he said lightly kissing her, "I heard there's a ball coming up. Would you like to go with me?" He watched her eyes when he asked, and patiently waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 7:59 pm

"You give up too easily," she said with a laugh walking over towards him. She gently placed her arms around his neck and listened to what he was saying. When he asked her to the dance, she got excited about actually having a date this time.. "I would love to go with you," she said with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date at the pitch   A date at the pitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date at the pitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts :: Outside the School :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: