Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news Empty
PostSubject: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 12:39 pm

Alice unlocked the front door and ran into the house. Rose would be home soon with Madyson, she could barely wait. She threw her stuff on te floor by her favorite chair in the livingroom and ran to the kitchen. She looked into the fridge, pulled out a yogurt and hoped up onto the counter to eat it.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 4:18 pm

Rose walked in with a muggle woman ,watching her as she talked.
"Well if you have anymore questions.." The woman said and looked at Alice as Rose had already spotted her. "Not now but if I have any more I will call you." Rose said and ushered the woman out of the house. "Hey sis." Rose said slyly as she looked at her sister and tucked her hair behind her ear. She placed one of her hands inside her dark skinny jeans pocket the other on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 8:47 pm

Alice smiled at her sister, "Hey." She hoped off the counter and went into the living room where her sister was. "Who was that woman you came in with?" Alice asked curious because Madyson wasn't there. She sat dwn on her chair and looked up at her sister with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 9:06 pm

"Just a friend." Rose lied and hid it well."She stopped in for tea while Mady is taking her nap."She replied to her sister. She pointed to her new outfit "Like?" She asked with her eyes sparkling like they always did.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosalie O'neal on July 23rd 2009, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 9:18 pm

Alice just brushed of the woman for now, when Rose wanted her to know she would tell her. She looked at Rose's outfit. "That is adorable," she told her sister with a giant grin. She looked around, "So where is my niece anyways?" She asked lookingback at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 9:24 pm

"I just told you. Upstairs taking a nap." Rose replied and walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink. She decided on a cappucino and made one. "You seem to have alot of energy..did hippo die?" She asked sarcasticly with a grin referring to their adoptive dad's 3rd wife.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 9:29 pm

She laughed, "No I wish. I kinda met someone." She said as shelooked away from her sister and got up. She grabbed her stuff, "I'll be back." She got up and ran to the other room before her sister could ask her any questions.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 9:32 pm

"Ugh." Rose said and rolled her eyes following her sister through the house. "Who is it? Do I know him? Please don;t tell me it's-" She asked still following her "How old is he? What's he like? Why didn't I know sooner?" She questioned her sister after she finallycornored her in one of the rooms and arched one of her eyebrows, folding her arms at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:19 pm

Alice turned around to her sister with a sigh, deciding to answer a few of her questons. "Well he's relly nice. I don't know if you know him. He's in my year." Alice said with a dreamy expression on her face, then she remembered another of her sister's questions. She looked at her, "Don't tell you it's who?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:25 pm

"Never mind." Rose said sighing "Well what's he like? What does he look like? Tell me all about him now or..." She said
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:31 pm

Alice looked at her sister with a smile. "Or what?" she asked. "Not tell me how you and Damien are going?" She looked at her sister's shocked expression. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Since you didn't let me know about him, I asked Charlotte and she told me," she said playfully sticking her tongue out at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:35 pm

"What?" She asked in a shocked an sightly high pitched tone "I haven't seen you and i've been busy! Yet you go and ask my friends stuff?" She questioned her sister "You can't borrow my pair of stilettos anymore. You know the ones you really really liked." Rose said angrily to her sister saying the first thing that came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:41 pm

Alice looked at her sister, "Chill, she just mentoined something about him the other day when I went to Hogsmeade." Alice said giggleing at her sister's expression. "If I can't burrow your stilettos, you can't burrow that dress you loved that I wore to last dance." Alce said folding her arms across her chest and standing strong.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:45 pm

"Techinaclly it's my dress." Rose said also folding her arms again and arching her eyebrow "And I won't tell you anything else that is going on since apperantly'know everything'." Rose said sarcastically going upstairs and changing from her clothes to a swimsuit, then coming back down to go for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:54 pm

Alice walked over to the pool. "If you want to know so badly," she said to her sister with a smile as she sat down beside the pool. "His name is Rex. He's knew here and he came into my comman room yesterday and we were talking for hours. I'm surprized I actually made it home before you did today, because we had a date at the quiddich pitch..."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:55 pm

"Oh and i get no details?" She asked arching her eyebrow again, which she realized she apperntly did alot these days.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 4:06 pm

Alice looked at her sister, coing back fom hr daydream. "Did I say I was finished tell you my story," she asked her raising an eyebrow right back at her. "Well he got there before me. I went into the changingrooms to find a quaffle and came back out he was laying on the ground. I thought he had fallen asleep, so I decided to get on my broom and fly over there. He gets up when I get over there. I could tell I had scared him. Anyways, we go up to play some. We didn't really play that much, I just got one goal. He went to get the ball, then came back. I didn't realize I was staring but he did then came over to me in the air and..... well......you can probably guess what happened." Alice said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 4:10 pm

Rose just looked at her sister as the wind blew through her perfect waves in her hair "Are you finished now?" She asked mocking her sister with a grin
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 12:57 pm

Alice looked at her sister and sighed. "For now," she said with a smile. She looked at the water and decided to go change into her swimsuit also. She go up and went to the other room and changed into her pink bakini. She walked back down to the pool. "What do you think?" she asked her sister mentioning her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 3:55 pm

"Mine's still cuter." Rose said jokingly pointing to her bikini. "You like?" She asked fixing her hair and sunglasses. Then she saw her sisters face at her comment "Ali you know that your's is cute and looks amazing on you." Rose said to her sister.

(What mine looks like.)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosalie O'neal on July 23rd 2009, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 6:51 pm

Alice jumped into the pool. "Thank you," she said to her sister when she came up. "And yes, I know yours is adorable." She said with a laugh as she ran away from her sister splashing her.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alice O'neal on July 23rd 2009, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 6:58 pm

"Didn't mean to splash you so much!" Rose said as-a-matter-of-factly "I've had enough of splashing lately.." Rose said getting out of the pool and laying out on her chaise near the waterfall in the best sun spot to deepen her tan.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 7:04 pm

Alice walked over to the end of the pool. "So how are you and Damein doing anyway?" she asked her sister as she placed her crossed arms on the edge of the pool. She tilded her head just slightly to the side waiting to hear how her sister was going with her guy.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 7:08 pm

"Great as always."Rose said smiling and thinking about the day before, which then led her thoughts to her decision she had made the night and her smile turned to a frown. She quickly recorved and turned to her sister "It's been better at the beginning then the others." She said referring to her past relationships.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 7:12 pm

Alice was happy for here sister. "Well, that's good," she smiled up to her sister. "Why don't you come back in here?" she asked her sister as she floated onto her back and swam away just a little. "Promise I won't splash."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 7:37 pm

"Because I need a better tan." Rose said and walked over to the water and gently splashed water on her to get some sort of way to get a better tan. "I can't pull darker hair off without darker skin." She said smiling "Maybe we should go hang out sometime.." Rose said with her thought trailing off as she laid directly in the suns way in her chaise.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 7:51 pm

Alice swam back over to the side of the poll. "We should," she agreed about hanging out. "You see how pale I usually am, and I pull it off." She said trying to make her sister feel better about her looks.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 8:20 pm

Rose rolled her eyes at the comment her sister made about her looks "I'm a perfectionist at times, what do you expect?" She said sarcasticlly "But about hanging out.. maybe me and you...and rex and damien...could all like go to London one day and hang out together.." She said her thoughts pulling back together.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 8:28 pm

Alice thought about it for a minute. "That sounds like a really good idea to me," she said pulling herself out of the pool and walking over to her chair beside her sister. She put her sunglasses on and decided to tan also. "So when should we go to London?" she asked her sister staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 8:31 pm

"You want some of my lotion with bronzer?" She asked her sister offering the tanning lotion to her "I don't have any idea. Maybe we should talk to the guys first.." She said sighing and grabbing her bottled water and taking a drink " Hopefully we can find something interesting to do. Or it could be just you and me shopping. I can have Katy look after Madyson for us." She said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next