Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
As it all goes down [Anyone] January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

As it all goes down [Anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

As it all goes down [Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 3:12 pm

Jordan Diggory walked into the main common room with a yawn, running a hand through his messy hair silently. He sat down on one of the leather chairs in the room, and looked out the window, the sun oddly bright for such an early hour of the day. Jordan had formed a new habit of waking up extremely early, and it was starting to get on his nerves. Jordan nearly fell asleep, when he heard a noise that made him more alert, it sounded like someone else was in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:28 pm

As it all goes down [Anyone] Emban311
-----------------------------------------------------
"Im sorry, I didn't mean to startle you", A voice came from the far end
of the room, where Brandy Lupin sat in a chair in a corner. She turned her eyes
away from Jordan, to gaze back down at the book she was reading.
She hadn't realized how long she had been sitting there until just then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:13 pm

"No, It's alright, you didn't startle me. Im just surprised someone else other than myself is awake at this early hour. I expected to be the only one awake in the castle, i guess i was wrong", Jordan said quietly, with a faint shrug.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Female Posts : 353

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:18 pm

Marina walked, or more like waddled, into the common room and saw Jordan and Brandy. She waved lightly at both of them and sat down on the first chair she saw. She was looking sick again, and looked like she hadn't fed in days, which she fed everyday now. A sudden pain came to her stomach and made her dig her nails into the arm of the chair, almost breaking it with her strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:27 pm

Jordan watched Marina take a seat in the Common Room. He flashed a grin in her direction. "How are you feeling, Love?", He asked Mari quietly, turning in his seat to face her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 10:32 pm

Marina took a deep breath. "She's... taking a lot out of me." She said with a small weak smile. "But I'm fine, I think she'll come a bit earlier than what Jade said though. She's not due till the end of March, but I think she'll come at the beginning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:08 pm

"The little turnip head is already a handful", Jordan said, his eyes still on Marina, as if afraid she would collapse. Jordan titled his head to one side as he examined Marina's hands, which were digging into the chair with her long nails. "Careful now, you’re going to bust the chair with that grip of yours", He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:11 pm

Marina noticed her grip on the chair and nodded. "Well, you don't have a mini vampire in your stomach kicking up a storm." She said lightly with a laugh. "We'll just have to wait until she's out to see how much of a handful she'll be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:19 pm

Jordan chuckled, and nodded in agreement. The thought of a little Vampire running around was both wonderful, and a bit scary to him. He was quite for a moment as he thought; "Do you need me to go out hunting for you again?", He asked Marina.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:47 pm

Marina shook her head. "No, I have some in the hospital wing." she said quietly and looked into the fire. "What are you doing up this early?" she asked him curious. "You hate getting up early."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:52 pm

"I really don’t know to tell you the truth. It's a new habit that I cant break", Jordan said, laying his chin in his palm with a yawn. You could tell just by looking at Jordan anyone could tell that he was annoyed that he kept waking up so early.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:55 pm

Marina shrugged and put a hand on her stomach. "I'm lucky if I get much sleep these days, so I know how you feel." She said with a soft smile. "At least we'll be used to being up for when she needs us early in the morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 12:03 am

"And so, the sleepless life begins", Jordan laughed and smiled at Maria again. He was happy to see her, even if it was insanely early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 12:10 am

Marina smiled back at Jordan and chuckled. "Yes, well. She'll grow quiet fast, she'll barely stay a baby for long. She'll look about four when she's a month old."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 12:18 am

"Now wait a minute, how the heck do you know so much about all this", Jordan asked, clearly amused. He wasn't exactly smart when it came to the whole Baby Vampire information. But then again, Marina had always been better at keeping up than Jordan had.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 12:20 am

"Remember when Professor Jimi Kanst and his wife had a kid? Well when he was about a month old he was running around, screaming words, and looked like a four year old... or was he two months?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 12:27 am

"Oh", Jordan said simply. Well, proves how much he paid attention. Jordan looked out the window, the sun was getting brighter, as the sun rose. It wasn't long until classes. He sighed, maybe missing a class or two wouldn't hurt...
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 12:29 am

Marina looked at Jordan. "I have a check up so I won't be in classes." She grabbed his hand and smiled. "Wanna just sit in here with me?" She asked figuring he'd skip. "We could nap on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Lestrange

Nicolas Lestrange

Male Posts : 318

Character sheet
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:50 am

Nicolas came to hogwarts common room. He looked around where to go. He just sat in common room waiting for someone to come. He saw Jordan and one rawenclaw girl but he didnt want to talk because he was afraid what she thinks about slytherin students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:24 am

Jordan smiled, "Sure thing, Love", He answered, holding her hand in his.
Another student walked into the room, but Jordan didn't really care, He didn't know the Slytherin Student anyway. Jordan waved halfheartedly in the Slytherin's direction.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Lestrange

Nicolas Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:40 am

Well look at him he didnt see me, and we meet few days ago oh that gryffindors. Nicolas saw some slytherin boys entering the room, well here is my company he said and went to the boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 10:06 am

Brandy was quiet as she sat in the Common Room, People
talked to each other but Lupin really couldn’t find anything
to say. She shrugged, standing up gracefully with her book
hugged to her chest. Brandy noticed a Slytherin in the room
- quite a few actually. Slytherins had always proven to be very
harsh to Brandy for whatever reason. When she was younger,
she had been bullied multiple times by boys from that house
before she had learned to defend herself. She was a smart girl
though; she knew how to hex anyone who got too unfriendly
with her. “Hello”, Brandy greeted the boy, voice misty
and quiet, “Im Brandy”

Back to top Go down
Nicolas Lestrange

Nicolas Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 12:14 pm

" Hi I'm Nicolas" he said when he looked at her and saw her panic. " Dont be afraid I'm diferent then other boys in slytherin, I dont see people like who is in which house , I see them by whats inside of them".
Back to top Go down
Isabella Lupin
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Isabella Lupin

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:42 pm

Isabella walked in and ran over to Brandy. "Bran, I need to talk to you..." Issy said. She had just gotten out of the hospital wing and she didn't look good, she had been attacked by a werewolf and was now one herself. She looked at Marina, Jordan, and a slytherin boy. She waved at them then waited for Brandy to say something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hogwartsmagicschool.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:04 pm

"Sorry, natural reaction. Im not exactly a Slytherin favorite. But it's a
pleasure to meet you, Sir".
She heard someone else walk into the room,
and instantly recognized her as Isabella Lupin. Brandy read her sister's
expression and could tell it was urgent. "What's wrong?", Brandy asked
Isabella slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As it all goes down [Anyone]   As it all goes down [Anyone] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As it all goes down [Anyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts Houses :: Hogwarts Common Room-
Jump to: