Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Malfoy Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 10:22 pm

Shaun smiled politely at her and loved the way she had told him that she will be in his lifes and there for him through hard time. "I love you too, babe" he crooned again and did another eskimo kiss on her. "I love you too much to leave you as well" he crooned still.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Fouth Year

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 11:16 pm

Sophie giggled as he gave her a eskimo kiss. Sophie smiled warmly at him still looking into his eyes. "I will always love you with every breathing air I breath and every moment I'm awake."Sophie in a sweet soft voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 4:25 am

Shaun just kept quiet then started to look into her eyes smiling politely into Sophie then pulled her closer to his chest and gently rested his chin on her head closing his eyes and sighed with happiness, that he had found his special someone already.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 10:39 am

Scorpius walked to Sophie's place. Ne needed to give her a letter from mom and dad. The door wasn't locked, so he let himself in. He started searching the house for Sophie.

"Sophie? You here? I just wanted to give you..." he said as he walked to where the pool was. He finally found her, and to his shock she was tightly pressed to this guys chest in the water and kissing, half naked wearing only a swimming suit.

"Hey! What the bloody hell! Get off of her!" Scorpius yelled
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:00 pm

Sophie froze in her spot as she heard her twin brother Scorpius . "Oh crap!"Sophie thought to herself as she pulled away from Shaun. "Scorpi, what are you doing? Not that I'm not glad to see you."said Sophie. "Scorpi please don't hurt him!"said Sophie begging her brother not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:08 pm

"I was here looking for you to give you a letter! But you are doing other things, I see! And you!" Scorpius yelled angrily at Shaun

"What the hell are you doing shagging my 14 year old sister?!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:16 pm

"Oh god, please strike me down and kill me now!"Sophie thought to herself. "He's my boyfriend Scorpi, I think he has the right and I wasn't doing it in front of you until you showed up!"said Sophie angrily.

Ooc: Like Ron and Ginny fight! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:20 pm

"So you were doing it! You are 14!" yelled Scorpius like a father would yell at his daughter. Aldo it wasn't fare that he was saying this to Sophie. He had way more experience and they were the same age. But still, he was a guy and she was a girl, his younger twins sister. It was not the same thing
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:30 pm

"It not like I was having sex with him just kissing him and stop being like dad!"said Sophie angrily. "And what about you Scorpi, all the girls you kissed did I tell you it was wrong?"Sophie asked. Sophie never liked any of Scorpius girlfriends she always thought they were using him because of money.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 12:37 pm

"That's totally different! I'm a guy. And besides, we're not talking about me." said Scorpius stubbornly
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:26 pm

"Well we might as well talk about you to, if you didn't noticed I'm your other half but I'm a girl instead of a guy!"said Sophie stubbornly. "And why is it so wrong for me to date Scorpi, are you afraid I might get hurt?"Sophie asked him.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:29 pm

"I'm not afraid of what would you do, I'm afraid of what would he do! He could use you and then break your heart any second, how can't you see that!" said Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:41 pm

"I can see that Scorpi, but he promise me he wouldn't and I trust him."said Sophie softly and calmly. "Why can't be happy like I am for you and Nikki?"Sophie asked as tears came down her face. "In case you haven't noticed you have to let go of me sooner or later, so why not now!"said Sophie angrily as she looked at Shaun. "I'm sorry love."said Sophie as she ran out of the pool upstairs to her room and cried.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:47 pm

Scorpius looked sadly at Sophie. She was right, he had no right to do that. "Soph" he sighed and ran after her. "I'm...sorry. I didn't mean it, I was just really worried. I don't trust him. I heard some things about him..." he said
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:09 pm

Sophie turned and looked at him and wiped her tears. "And what have you heard about him that's so bad Scorpi?"Sophie asked him as tears formed in her eyes again. "I know your my twin brother and your older then me by a minute but let me pick my life, if I make mistakes I always know you be there for me like you always had since we were little."said Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:12 pm

"Ok, Sophie, I trust you to make the right choice. I'm sorry if I made you cry. I hate making you cry" Scorpius said
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:23 pm

Sophie wiped her tears and smiled at him. "Thanks Scorpi, now where that letter from mom and dad?"Sophie asked him sweetly and calmly. "Have you read it already and is it bad?"Sophie asked him.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:35 pm

"No, it isn't bad at all. They just send us their love and things like that. But Nate told me they were fighting, really bad. Dad thinks mum is cheating on him with Blaise, and he drinks too much again" said Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 4:17 pm

Sophie couldn't help herself she started crying again. "Scorpi what are we going to do, what if we get separated if mom and dad get divorce? I don't want that to happen!"said Sophie sadly. Sophie didn't want to be separated by Scorpius he always protected her no matter what as well as Nate she couldn't bare being separated from them if there mom took there farther took Nate and Scorpius.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 4:54 pm

"They won't get a divorse. It's just a fight. Don't worry" Scorpius said
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:17 pm

Sophie nodded. "Ok Scorpi."said Sophie as she gave him a smile. Sophie was worried about her parents they seemed to be fighting alot lately and it scared her to see her parents fighting.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:23 pm

Scorpius could see that Sophie was worried. He was worried too. He tried to change the subject.

"Oh and Sophie, I almost forgot. Be carefull how Nate founds out about you dating. He'll cut your head off. He once said that he'll allow you to date when you turn 17 and he was serious" he said
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:28 pm

Sophie nodded. "Ok, Scorpi thanks for warning me."said Sophie smiling. "And 17 are you serious?"Sophie asked him as she seen he was serious. "Oh, I guess you are."said Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:42 pm

"Now that's over protective, not me" said Scorpius laughing
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:57 pm

Sophie nodded and laughed. "Yeah majorly over protective of me!"said Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 2:34 am

"Poor Soph" said Scorpius Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 6:20 pm

"Oh shutup Scorpius Malfoy,I'll find a way to get around him."said Sophie as she pushed her brother playfully. "Want to join me in swimming, or do you have to go?"Sophie asked him with a warm smile. "Oh Scorpi, if you join me back in swimming please be nice to Shaun will you please Scorpi?" Sophie asked with puppy eyes. "I hope he didn't leave and thought I abandon him."said Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 1:34 am

"Me, you and Shaun swimming together? That would be...interesting." said Scorpius smiling

"I'm kidding, I promise I'll be as polite as possible" he said
Back to top Go down
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Male Posts : 142

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 10:03 am

Legolas knocked on the huge gigantic door. A old looking fancy butler answered the door. Swallowing a huge knot in his throat he croaked out. " Is Sophia Malfoy here? I wish to speak with her". He replied
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 10:25 am

"Yes sir, Miss Malfoy is here, I'll tell her your here."said the butler as he walked away to get Sophie. "Miss Malfoy there's someone who wish to see you."said Sam the butler. "Thankyou Sam, I'll take it from here."said Sophie smiling warmly at him as walked down stairs. As she seen Mimi the house elf take Legolas coat she smiled. "Thankyou Mimi you can go and do whatever you want now."said Sophie smiling at the house elf. "Yes Mistress Malfoy, I'll be in the kitchen fixing lunch!"said the house elf. "Thanks Mimi I'm sure it will taste as always."said Sophie smiling. As she walked towardas Legolas she smiled and waved. "Um... hello do I know you?"Sophie Malfoy asked him nicely. She seen him around school but really didn't know him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next