Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Just having fun January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Just having fun I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Just having fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Female Posts : 102

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth Year

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:09 pm

Aurora was in her bedroom reading a book quietly on her bed as there was a plate of cookie chip cookies on her night stand. As she took a bite of a cookie she flipped the page of her book and continued reading, knowing sooner or later Daniel would come in her room and bug her which she didn't mind, he did it almost everyday,
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:12 pm

Daniel was playing basketball around the house in front of the garage where he put a basketball hoop up, he was beginning to get tired and sweaty so he threw the ball into the balcony and pulled off his wet plain white top to show his muscular body then started walking inside the house taking his shoes off and wore nothing but a black short. He found herself reading alone flipping through the book and walked up to her. "Hello beautiful" he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:17 pm

Aurora looked up and smiled at him. "Hey sexy, were you playing basketball in the font?"Aurora asked with a smile as she looked at his muscular body and blushed. "Here come sit down I won't bite, ok maybe alittle but it won't hurt!'said Aurora chuckling as she closed her book and put it on her night stand beside her bed.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:22 pm

Daniel walked over to her and sat down close to her, his arm wrapped around her waist. "Yeah. Only seven goals" he barked a laughter at her and snuggle closer to her. "So what are you reading?" he asked her locking his hands into hers.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:28 pm

"Seven goals, that's better then what I can do I bet!"said Aurora chuckling knowing how bad she sucked at muggle sports. "Oh just Quidditch through the Ages, it's a pretty interesting book."said Aurora as she laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:29 pm

Daniel laughed and felt something weird happen, he he looked at her as she laid her head on his shoulder, his expression blank as he pulled in to kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:33 pm

Aurora's eyes widen in shocked as Daniel kissed her, but she didn't pull away but instead kissed him back. Aurora's whole inside did a back flip at the thought of kissing Daniel, she thought she was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:35 pm

Daniel pushed her down on the bed, putting his hands in her shirt on her back and started rubbing it. "Wow" he thought kissing her deepening the kiss to where they were making out.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:41 pm

As Aurora was making out with Daniel she deepen the kiss more to where the were french kissing now. "Wow, this is so amazing."Aurora thought to herself enjoying every moment of this.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 12:51 am

Daniel knew that he was taking this too fast, with the kissing so he pulled back and looked at her in the eyes, his blue sky eyes stared into her chocolate brown hazel eyes. "I was wondering..." he asked her looking into her eyes. "If you wanted to go out with me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:06 am

Aurora looked into his eyes and smiled. "I would love to go out with you."said Aurora smiling as she snuggled close to him. "You know, I know this might sound silly but I actually liked you when I first met you."said Aurora chuckling knowing how silly that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:12 am

Daniel chuckled and kissed her on the lips. "I could tell..." he laughed, stroking her hair gently looking into her eyes as he snuggled close to her. "We'll take it slow this time right?" he asked her smiling waiting for her to answer that before he asked her to go on a date with him. Was he really with her, did she really like him or was all of this a dream. He really like her, she was pretty and all with her dark brown skin, her wavy black hair that laid gently on her back.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:32 am

Aurora nodded and smiled. "Of course we'll take this slow, I just think we got ahead of ourselves and didn't think."said Aurora chuckling. "But I would like to take this slow, I wouldn't want to go fast and make mistakes we wish we didn't, I'm not that type of girl."said Aurora smiling. Aurora couldn't believe she was with he had soft beautiful blue sky eyes she could lost in with a muscular tanned body with long brown hair she loved.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:37 am

Daniel smiled at her and kissed her again on the lips. "Thanks, let not take it too fast again" he smiled warmly at her then stroked her face exploring her body then looked back up at her face. "Look, i am going to take you out for the night if that fine with you." he told her. He got up on his feet and put his t-shirt back on then raced out of the room but paused in his spot. "I'm just going to have a shower okay?" he added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:52 am

Aurora laughed. "Sure love, that's fine with me and take your time no need to rush."said Aurora as she walked over towards him and gave him a kiss. As she pulled away she walked back towards her mirror and sat down brushing her long black curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 1:57 am

Daniel kissed her back and mummer. "I love you" then walked off toward the showers, stripping him self until he was bare naked then got in the bath, getting a brushes and started to relax in it. "I must be dreaming..." he thought to himself looking at the ceiling above him. First he was just a lonely happy person playing sport outgoing and the next thing he remembers is he going out with the most beautiful girl in the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 2:31 am

As Aurora was brushing her long black curly hair she couldn't help not to think she was dreaming. "God I must be dreaming to go out with one of the cutest guys in school!"Aurora thought to herself as she begin humming a song to herself as she got finished with er hair and walked over towards her closet to find something nice to wear.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 3:07 am

After 5 minute, he got out of the bath, wrapping a towel around his waist and searched for his deodorant then put it on starting to smell fresh and intoxicating. Daniel walked over to his bedroom and started to find a good clothe to wear -- then he picked out a maroon buttoned t-shirt and dark blue tight jeans with black sneakers on; he walked over to the bathroom again and started to dry his hair.

He finished, and started to walk over to Aurora's room knocking on the door before he went in.

Just having fun Zac-efron-japan-5159-5
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 11:00 am

"Come in."said Aurora as she finished putting on the last pf her perfume. As she looked at Daniele she smiled. "Wow, you look sharp and handsome as always."said Aurora as she got up from her mirror and gave him a kiss. Aurora was wearing a white dress that went to her past knees alittle with a pink ribbon around her waist with a pink flower on it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 1:06 am

Daniel walked in, looking at her for a few minute he couldn't believe his eyes she was so beautiful. He began to stammer. "Y-y-y-you look beautiful as well" said Daniel as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her. Daniel looked into her eyes his expression blank as he look into her eyes. "I love you Aurora Anderson" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Anderson

Aurora Anderson

Character sheet

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 10:19 am

Aurora blushed as he called her beautiful. "Thanks love."said Aurora as she snuggled close to his chest as he put his arms around her waist. As he said he loved her she smiled. "I love you to Daniel Valantine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just having fun   Just having fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just having fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Housing :: Personal Homes :: Aurora Anderson & Daniel M. Valentines House-
Jump to: