Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Female Posts : 353

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth Year

Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 1:57 pm

Marina smiled when she saw Jude and Jenn. "It's about time." She said giggling and walked over to them. "Sorry to interupt, but I'm so glad you two are together. It's about time Jude found a girl."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 9:14 pm

While Jennifer was hugging him she heard someone say his name. So she looked up and saw a girl. Jennifer could sware that she had seen this girl somewhere before but was unsure where. Jennifer then heard the girl say that it was good that Jude had finally grabbed himself up a girlfriend. Jennifer smiled. "Thank you. I'm Jennifer Nice to meet you." She said to this girl unsure if she had meet her before or not.
Back to top Go down
Jude Myers
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Jude Myers

Male Posts : 37

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 4:51 pm

Jude smiled when he saw his best friend. "Hey Marz, how's the pregnant life?" he asked her smirking noticing how much larger she was getting every day. "Sure there isn't twins in there?" he asked jokingly knowing he'd get hit for it. He smiled at Jenn and put his arm around her. "Jenn, this is Marina, remember she's the one who introduced us."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2009, 1:19 pm

"Oh of course. Duh, now I remember, I feel so stupid. I guess I was just caught up in things that were going on just now." Jennifer said to the both of them. She then heared that Marianna was pregnant. "Oh my goodness, your pregnant. Congrates." Jennifer said to her. Then Jennifer couldn't help but smile as she felt Jude put his arm around her. So she put her arm around his waist. She loved the way this felt.
Back to top Go down
Jude Myers
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Jude Myers

Male Posts : 37

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 2:05 pm

Jude laughed and pointed at Marina's large stomach. "Well can't you tell? I mean it looks like she's having a whale, not a baby." He said then instantly regretted it knowing Marina was going to hit him for that one.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm

Jennifer was shocked how could he talk to his bestfriend like that. She felt like hitting him on the shoulder, but they had just gotten together and she didn't want anything to go wrong, so she just gave him the that wasn't funny look. Jennifer then turned to Marianna, "So who's the father?" Jennifer asked hoping she wasn't asking a rude or stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2