Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Seventh Year

We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) Empty
PostSubject: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:47 pm

Lucas was walking near the black lake. He doesn't even know why, since every person will be inside because of the cold temperature and snow. But that didn't really bothered him. He rubbed a small rock in his hands which he picked up from the ground just and second ago and threw it playfully in the lake. He enjoyed the cold wind blowing through his hair. It made him feel more relaxed than he felt in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:20 pm

Chalotte watched Lucas at the Lake from the window at the Gryffindor Tower. She smiled and grabbed her jumper and her gloves. Char ran down the stairs, through the entrance and until she reached him. The cold wind instantly turned her nose red, and she walked through the thick snow on the floor, until she reached Lucas from the back, hugging him. "Hey." she whispered in his ear, rubbing her cheeks on his fury coat.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 7:20 pm

Lucas jumped when he felt someone's gentle touch on his back. He turned around to see who it is, but he already had some guesses. He smiled warmly when he saw that he guess right. It was Charlotte, looking at him lovingly and smiling. "Hey, love" said Lucas and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "What are you doing here? You should be inside. It's freezing!" said Lucas looking at her red cheeks, even thought she looked much more warm than he did. The only thing he had on was jeans and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 2:44 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes, because you're much warmer than me, no doubt." she spat sarcastically, kissing him back softly. "What do you think about summoning a very cozy shelter right here? Not in the middle of the Lake, of course. Somewhere quiet and hidden, but not very far." she suggested, wrapping her arms around his neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 12:42 am

Lucas smiled and put his arms tightly around Charlotte's waist. "Yeah, you are right. I'm kind of getting chilly now." he said with a big smile. "You have the best ideas" Lucas said grinning and pulled out his wand. He summoned a small shelter just near them. It was just the right size they needed. Inside it was warm and cozy. It had a big couch, a table, some chairs, a fireplace, and a king sized bed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 1:36 pm

Charlotte looked around, smiling. "And you have the best charms, I see." she scoffed ironically as she sat on the bed. "Since when did you get so handy at summoning charms, Granger? If I remember correctly, you scored a big Poor on that test." Char giggled and motioned for him to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 4:48 pm

"That I do" said Lucas chuckling. He smiled at her when she remembered his test score. And that was the truth, the was usually bad at summoning and at Charms in general. "Um...yeah that is true. Surprised you even remembered my grade" he said laughing. "But see...I didn't have the inspiration then." said Lucas with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 4:54 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes and adjusted the pillow to her head, laying down. "So, that means I'm your muse, uh?" she giggled, grabbing his hand and placing it over her growing bump. "I just hope he doesn't get your intelligence genes. No ofense." Char smiled broadly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 12:28 am

"Yeah. Exactly. You are my muse" said Lucas with a big smile and softly kissed Charlotte. He laughed loudly at Char's comment. "That's ok. Honestly, I hope so too." he said laughing. "But at least he will get my Quidditch skills" said Lucas chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 4:50 pm

Charlotte glared at him wrathfully. "I beg your pardon?" she laughed sarcastically. "I'm sure that if he gets my Quidditch skills, he'll be a wonderful player." Char pinched Lucas. "The only thing you can give him is your beautiful eyes."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 7:32 pm

Lucas laughed and smiled playfully at Charlotte. "My eyes? Ah, yeah, of course! And he'll be a little heart breaker. Make every girl fall in love with him" said Lucas grinning. "Oh, come one Charlotte. You have to admit it. Both of us know that I'm the better Quidditch player" said Lucas teasing Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 4:23 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes, and got but, walking up to the fireplace. She tried to lit it up, but rapidly quitted. she sat on the floor, her arms around her legs and glared at the dry wood. "No you're not." she mumbled. Although she wanted to keep playing and teasing Lucas, she was feeling a bit noxious. She turned around "Hey, aren't you starving?" she faked a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 5:50 pm

Lucas smiled at her teasing back. But when she turned around, Lucas saw her face expression. And it did not look like she wants to. Charlotte had her fake 'I am ok and don't ask me whats wrong' smile. "Um...yeah, sure. I just realized that I am hungry" said Lucas with a small smile, but still with a concerned look on Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 3:13 pm

Although Charlotte tried, she couldn't fake it to Lucas. Still, she decided to keep it to herself, as the noxiousness became stronger. "Could you..." she got up and sat on the couch instead, gasping a bit. "Could you cook something, or you still don't know how?" Charlotte mocked him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm

Lucas was too busy staring at Charlotte that he wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. "What?...Um...yeah. Sure, I will cook" said Lucas. He walked to the kitchen and looked at Charlotte again. "Charlotte, are you ok?" asked Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)   We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Page 1 of 1