Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
School of Magic January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
School of Magic I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

School of Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AleaLP

School of Magic Empty
PostSubject: School of Magic   School of Magic I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:01 pm

Well as you all know about Harry Potter and his adventures of Hogwarts, you should probably know what happened after he left...

Harry married his child hood sweetheart Leta Maurice and together they had a daughter Alea. Leta died after giving birth to Alea and Harry raised his daughter on his own with the help of his two best mates and Alea's godmother, who was still young and only 10 at the time, Hermione, Ron, and Hannah.

Ron and Hermione both became Auror's with Harry and helped him raise his daughter Alea who reminded him so much of her mother. Ron and Hermione had two children, Harry and Leta who are the same age as Alea.

Ron and Harry died on a misson when the children where only eleven years old. Hermione then took in Alea who refused to live with her and stayed at Potter Manor with Hannah Jasper her Godmother, who was finally old enough to take care of Alea on her own, while Hermione, Harry, and Leta lived in Grimmauld place which Alea owned.

George married Angelina and together they had four children: Fred and George (twins who are four years older than Alea, Harry, and Leta), Minerva (one year older than Alea, Harry, and Malia) and Molly (A year younger than Alea, Harry, and Leta.) They all look like their mother Angelina except for Molly who takes the Weasley red hair and freckles.

Percy married a woman named Annah and together they had Penelope who is a year older than Fred and George.

Bill and Fluer had five children, all half veela's like their mother. Bill, Ron, and Taylor (Fred and George's age), and Marina and Hermione (Alea, Leta, and Harry's age) who favored their mothers looks.

Charlie married a fellow Dragon trainer named Jillian and they had one boy named Aaron. (Alea, Harry and Leta's age.)

Draco married his childhood sweetheart Sarah Rebecca Bilon and together they had five children. Draco, Nathaniel, Zale, and Hayley (Fred and George Weasley's age) then Tristan (Alea, Harry, and Leta's age)

For awhile Hermione was Head Auror but handed it over to Hogwarts new Headmistress Hannah Jasper who was only 25 and the godmother of Hermione's old mate's daughter.

Many secrets lie in Hogwarts, and Alea, Harry, and Leta plan to find them out. Little do they know, that Voldemort has returned, Alea is the only one who can stop him, a new prophecy has been made. Who will win? Whose side are you on?

------------------------------------

Many canons available, original characters welcome.
Back to top Go down
AleaLP

School of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: School of Magic   School of Magic I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm

schoolofmagic.forumotions.net
Back to top Go down

School of Magic
Page 1 of 1