Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
The Guide of Our Site January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

The Guide of Our Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

The Guide of Our Site Empty
PostSubject: The Guide of Our Site   The Guide of Our Site I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 10:28 pm

Making your Character Application

You should make your character application. One of the Admins will accept it and after that, you can get sorted.

Getting Sorted

You will be sorted into one of the four houses based on your application.

Once your sorted, you can access your House common room, where you can apply for your Roleplay.

RP

There are many threads around that you can join and Roleplay in. You can make your own as well. To make personal threads (Threads which are reserved for a number of people/ or person) state that/those peoples names after the thread.

A good Role play post should contain 3 or more sentences, good grammar and must be in THIRD person . Note that all RP
posts should be in General Past Tense. Also, USE PUNCTUATION. These include, correct use of commas, full stops, quotations, etc.

Example of a good post: Harry walked into the kitchens feeling excited, he had never been to the kitchens before. He hadn't even taken another step when a dozen house elves rushed towards him, asking him if he wanted food or anything. "Cool" he muttered.

Example of a bad post: I walk into the kitchens and house elves came to me Cool.

Character Plots

The Character Plot section is for plotting your characters. (Eg. choosing friends, enemies etc.) Is important and makes RP more fun.

Classes

Attending Classes earns house points that are added to the Hourglass. After each Term, all the points are counted up and the end of term feast is held in the winning houses colors.

Quidditch

When all the house get full teams we'll start the Inter-house Quidditch cup, held at the Stadium. Quidditch is played in RP. Each match wins 150 points for the house.

Organizations

There are 4 main Organizations here on the site. .

The Aurors, controlled by the corrupt ministry.

The Order, who fight the Death eaters.

Dumbledores army, a group of students united to fight against the evil side and the Death eaters, the followers of Voldemort.

The Death eaters, Aurors and the Order occasionally fight with each other in Role play threads.

Made by Darren from Potter's Army.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net

The Guide of Our Site
Page 1 of 1