Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Group Sign up Apply January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Group Sign up Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

Group Sign up Apply Empty
PostSubject: Group Sign up Apply   Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 3:06 am

Death Eaters ( DE's)

Death Eaters are a group of Dark wizards and witches that followed Lord Voldemort. They often wear black hoods with snake-like eye slits to cover their faces. Only the inner circle of the Death Eaters has a Dark Mark burned into his or her left forearm. When Voldemort touches one of them, each of those Death Eaters felt it, allowing them to Apparatus to their leader's side.

Ideally, the Death Eaters seek to destroy Muggles and wizards and witches of Muggle lineage, and to take over the wizardry world, as well as restore it to pure-bloods. The Death Eaters idealized pure-blood wizards, which is ironic considering that their leader, Lord Voldemort, is a half-blood with a Muggle father.

Not all of them could claim to be pure-bloods, and in fact true pure-bloods probably do not exist, as the claim is based on selective genealogy; possibly many of them were half-bloods clinging to their pure-blood ancestors. One such as Severus Snape, the son of a Muggle man and a pure-blood witch. Judging by Bellatrix Lestrange reaction to being told that Voldemort was a half-blood by Harry Potter, the Dark Lord most likely lied to his followers about being pure-blood.

Code:
[b]DE[/b]
Name:
House at Hogwarts:
Reason for Affiliation:

------------------------

Order of the Phoneix (OOP)

The Order of the Phoenix is a secret society founded by Albus Dumbledore to oppose Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

The Order of the Phoenix is a secret society founded by Albus Dumbledore to oppose Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters. Dumbledore formed the Order to combat Voldemort increasing threat and power.

Aurors from the Ministry of Magic also joined the Order to participate in more secretive, sudden assaults aimed to crush the Dark Rebellion. The order vanished upon Voldemort disappearance.

During the Second Wizardry War, the Order was the major source of resistance against Voldemort. Its members were involved in all the major battles against Voldemort and his Death Eaters. The Order suffered a major setback at the death of its leader, Albus Dumbledore. It suffered another major setback when Voldemort took control of the Ministry. Although the Order managed to keep the death eaters away from Hogwarts, it suffered huge losses, and failed to keep Harry Potter alive.

With Voldemort gaining even more power in Britain, the Order is desperate for new members. Now that Voldemort plans to take over Hogwarts, the Order must do every thing in their power to stop them. The order and the Ministry used to be friends, but since the ministry has been taken over they fight them as well.

Code:
[b]OOP[/b]
Name:
House at Hogwarts:
Reason for Affiliation:

------------------

Dumbledores Army (DA)

Dumbledore Army, also known as the D.A., was a secret organization originally founded by Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley to teach their fellow Hogwarts students proper Defense Against the Dark Arts in 1995. This organization was made necessary by the refusal of Dolores Umbridge, the subject's professor during their 5th school year, to teach anything in her classes other than textbook theory.

It was restarted by Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley, and Luna Lovegood during their 7th school year after Hogwarts fell under the control of Lord Voldemort in order to oppose Death Eater professors Amycus and Alecto Carrow, who spread propaganda against Muggles and Muggle-borns and taught the Dark Arts.

Code:
[b]DA[/b]
Name:
Reason for Affiliation:

WHICH GROUP??????

Made by Darren from Potter's Army.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

Group Sign up Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Sign up Apply   Group Sign up Apply I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 3:16 pm

Here is a complete list of who has joined which side.

Death Eaters (DE)
*Jimi Kanst
*Aaron Gaton
*Jade Malfoy
*Draco I Malfoy
*Draco II Malfoy
*Bryanna Gold
*Marie Malfoy
*Roran Cullen
*Morgana Black

*Anna Smith
*Alexa Danisty