Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Amazed by the Truth January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Amazed by the Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amazed by the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:49 pm

Brandy had read the front page of the Daily Prophet Wizarding World News in the Girls' Dorms that day. She was so overjoyed by Zylee's Death that she was almost disguted with herself. She couldn't beleive she was so happy about the death of another, but yet she understood and agreed with herself since Zylee had tortured her so badly.

Brandy wanted to ask Charlotte about it, but so far, she hadn't spotted her all week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 10:56 am

Jordan pointed his wand at the stairs that led up to the Girls' dorms. Usual the stairs turned into a slide that just pushed him down, but he had figured out a spell to stop that from happening. He walked up to the dorms and knocked on the door. "Brandy? You home?", he called and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:54 pm

Brandy heared someone call for her. She glanced over at the door and got up from her bed in the Girls' Dorms, setting down her muggle magazene. She opened the door and grinned when she saw it was Jordan . She flung her arms around him in a hug, "Jor!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 12:54 am

"Whoa take it easy", Jordan laughed and hugged her back. He pulled away to smile at her and walk into the dorm room. Jordan plopped down on the foot of her bed and looked through her magazine curiously. "So how's my favorite Gryffindor", He asked her, looking up at Brandy with his dark brown eyes, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 8:01 pm

Brandy sat down in the middle of her bed, her knees hugged to her chest. "Im wonderfull. And you?", She said her voice quiet, but her smile still sparkling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 10:49 pm

Jordan put an arm around Brandy's shoulders. "Im doing good. Pretty Normal and boring around Hogwarts now a days thought", He answered with a shrug,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 2:05 pm

Brandy nodded in agreement. "How about we have some fun today? Like pull some pranks or something like the old days?", Brandy asked sounding very excited about the idea. She had been so bored that it was starting to depress her, and she didn't want to be depressed durring the new year, it just didn't make much sence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 7:12 pm

Jordan liked the idea, his expression said so as well. "Total Deal, Princess. Pick a prank, and a place and ill get anything we'll need for the trick", He declared with a laugh. Jordan was glad to see his friend smiling, it was reasurance that she was doing better. He looked over at her nightstand and saw a notebook, he smirked and picked it up, reading it knowing she would get mad at him for it, but it would be worth it if she had some secrets in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 9:45 pm

Brandy gapsed and triedto grab it from him. "No! Jordan! Stop it, it's mine!", She screached angrily still trying to get it back from him. She doupted he would really read it but she needed it in her hands just to be sure he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 6:13 pm

Jordan laughed, easily moving out of the way so she couldn't grab it from him. He was much taller than she was so it made it easy as he opened it and began to read it aloud.
"I can’t believe how people act when something changes.
It makes me wonder just how much they would- ", In the middle of reading it one of her attempts to grab the journal had landed him with a punch in the eye.
"Ouch", He growled, blinking a few times to shake it off. "Why do you care so much if i read it, Bunny?", Jordan asked, using Brandy's childhood nickname to annoy her. He sat back down on the foot of her bed, rubbing his now sore left eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 2:06 am

Brandy laughed quietly, "Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you. You ok?", She asked taking the journal back and putting it away. She looked at him for a moment, "I just dont think my thoughts are something others should have to endure... the future is a powerfull thing", She answerede.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 6:15 pm

Jordan chuckled. "Yeah, i can take a punch from a little Girl, Lupin", Jordan teased and stuck his tongue out at her. "Oh, so the stuff in that journal is about, the future?", Jordan paused for a moment, "Yeah right. You just don’t want me to read it", He said with a roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazed by the Truth   Amazed by the Truth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazed by the Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts Houses :: Gryffindor :: Girl's Dorm-
Jump to: