Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tr admin

Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] Empty
PostSubject: Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP]   Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 3:39 am

Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] Roseicon Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] Rose Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] Emmetticon
It’s been 5 years since the Volturi were defeated by the Cullen’s over Edward and Bella’s daughter Renesme. Watching how happy Edward, Bella and Nessie are makes Rosalie so jealous. Having spent the last five years trying to hide her thoughts, Rosalie is trying so hard not to let Edward know what she is thinking. One little slip up could change everything for the entire Cullen family.

Rosalie’s plan is to convince Emmett to have a baby with a human, just like Edward and Bella did, knowing that it didn’t kill Bella, she is willing to take the risk, all she wants is her own baby and this is the closest she will get, Emmett’s baby is the next best thing to her and she’ll stop at nothing to make it happen, even risking the entire family life as it is.
Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] Roseicon Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] Rose Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP] Emmetticon
How will Edward react when he finds out his sisters hidden thoughts?
Will Emmett agree to her decision?
Will Rosalie get the baby she has always dreamed off?
Who will she pick to be surrogate mother to her and Emmett’s baby?
How will the Volturi react to another hybrid baby in the Cullen family?

taintedroserpg.proboards.com
Back to top Go down

Tainted Rose [TWILIGHT RP]
Page 1 of 1