Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

The Rules - Learn AND LOVE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Potter
Admin
Elizabeth Potter

Female Posts : 83

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Graduated

The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules - Learn AND LOVE!   The Rules - Learn AND LOVE! I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:12 am

Ok Guys, let go on with the Rules, shall we? afro

Please register with your first and last name, not a screen name thanks!
Very Happy

Example

Harry Potter - Check
Very Happy
I&harrypotter32 - no way, guys don’t do that.. Please….
Mad

If you are register with a screen name, I suggest you to go to your profile and fix it. Also please don’t use a canon name, we have a lot of Potter’s, Riddles, Lupins, Malfoy’s here. So if you want to sign up for a canon then you must be active to have it.

If you haven’t posted your application within 1 week since you join, your account will be deleted with no warning. If you need help, please get an admin to help you around the site.
Crying or Very sad

Death to Mary Sue and Gary Stu of who ever they are….
Prefect ed… WAKE UP! The world is not prefect! There is no such of thing, we all make mistakes all the time, that is the real world.
farao

No one can be bought back from the dead for sure, but please, please, talk to an admin about your character dying in role play because we must know first before you do it.
Neutral

No first or second person in role play, third person only, love it! If you don’t know what this is, ask around or any admin who will be on and be gladly to help you.
study

Muggle devices are permitted around Hogwarts, not in class or detention.

Don’t go into the Forbidden Forest! (You can without a professor but you will get detention if caught) XD!

Fighting? BIG N…..O….. Detention from our lovely Headmistress or Deputy Headmistress.

If you got a problem with another member, talk to one of the admin’s and we will sort it out for once and all.

No name calling
or other stuff that is rude or foul mouths.

Only Professors can give and take points.

Spam? NEVER DO THAT! OR YOU BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR 3 DAYS. We don’t want to clean up your mess, remember to edit…. XD…
cheers

Only Graduated Students can be Professors for Hogwarts.

God Mode - that is freaking stupid to do, have permission from the character first! No warning!

Look, if you are rude about our admins around here, you will be banned or deleted from this site, we do not want people saying anything rude.
Mad

The site is rated PG-13 due to our youngest member on the site, if it going too Mature in your topic, please put in rated R please, so people can stay out of it as they wished. Couples can sign up for Couples spot for private role play. XD
I love you

When you start role playing with someone, it like a plot and don't leave them hanging like they don't know why you won't reply or talk to them, you and who ever you are rping with should at least talk of what they want to rp and be able to know what will happen.
Wink

Even if you are busy with school or other stuff, please at least leave a message of absent in the absent topic so no one can worried about you gone or missing.
The Site Password is: True Blood. Which is a rule from above but no one seems to follow it yet. No
Back to top Go down

The Rules - Learn AND LOVE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Site Information :: Site Rules-
Jump to: