Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
The Other Potter January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

The Other Potter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

The Other Potter Empty
PostSubject: The Other Potter   The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 11:56 pm

Prologue

Sirius sat quietly thinking in his kitchen. It had been so long since he had seen his wife, and he heard that she adopted Harmony. He knew he’d have to tell Harry eventually; he’d need to ask Albus for help first.

“You needed to speak with me, Sirius.” Albus said walking into Grimmauld Place .

Sirius stood up and nodded. “Yes, Selena has Harmony. I want Harry to know about her. He has a right, and I feel horrid every time I see him and I know that she’s out there alive.” Sirius almost told Harry the night before but he knew he needed to consult Albus first.

Albus looked at Sirius and nodded his head. “I think its best…if Harmony finally came home. She can live at Hogwarts year round until she graduates.” He said wisely. “She will need the protection.”

Sirius nodded excitedly. “Thank you Albus. Who will go and get her?”

Albus smiled. “I was thinking Tonks, Remus, Molly, and Moody.”

Sirius nodded. “I’ll stay here then and wait with Harry. I’ll explain everything to him.”

Albus thought for a moment. “Why don’t you wait until she comes… if she comes.”

Sirius nodded and thought for a while. “Do you think she’ll come?” Sirius was clearly nervous about the answer but needed to know.

Albus Dumbledore smiled, a twinkle coming to his old eyes. “I think she will come, to meet the family she still has.”

Sirius smiled happily, his god daughter was coming home. “I just hope Harry takes it well…” he thought back to so long ago when he first held his god-daughter.

*Flashback to July 31, 1980*
Sirius walked into the room in Saint Mungo’s and saw Lily holding a set of twins. One boy who looked like a spitting image of James, with Lily’s eyes; then he saw a girl who looked just like Lily, only with James brown eyes. “They’re, so tiny.” He said and looked at them.

“We want you to be they’re god father, please mate? You and Lena, you’re the two we want.” James smiled.

His wife, Selena, was already there, sitting asleep in a chair. She had helped Lily through the labor, being a Medic-witch at Saint Mungo’s. He walked over to Lily and looked down at the little girl. “Sure, of course.” He said with a smile.

“Do you want to hold her?” Lily asked.

“Yes, what are their names?” Sirius asked taking the little baby girl.

“Harry James and Harmony Patience.” James said smiling.

Sirius looked down at the little girl in his arms and smiled. “Hello Harmony, I’m your god-daddy.”

Harmony looked up at him with her big brown eyes and giggled then looked tried to look around the room.
*End Flashback*

Albus watched Sirius thoughtfully and sighed. “Well, I best go and tell everyone what is going on, and to not tell Harry.”

Sirius nodded and looked around the room. “Can you ask Selena to come to?”

Albus smiled and without another word left the room.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

The Other Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Potter   The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 11:57 pm

Chapter One: I have a WHAT?

Harmony strummed her guitar and started playing a song she just recently wrote with her friends. “Alright, let’s take it from the top.” She said smiling and got ready to play the song.

It was a hot summer day in Miami, Florida. Harmony and her friends were in her garage for band practice.

Josh, the drummer, signaled them meaning he was ready.

“Kind of funny how
now you come around
what’s the matter?
Didn't she work out?
There was me and you
Now it's someone new
If she's smart, she's gonna figure out

You're into yourself
You and nobody else
You take up all of your time, so

When she leaves you
Don't come crying to me
If it breaks your heart
Don't look for sympathy
You had your chance
Please understand
I might forgive but I can't forget
So when she's gone and you're lonely
Don't come crying to me, no

Some people never learn
Till the tables turn
What's the matter?
Did she lead you on
Just like you did to me?
Though it's history
It's stuck in my head
Like an overplayed song

You're into yourself
You and nobody else
It happens every time, so

When she leaves you
Don't come crying to me
If it breaks your heart
Don't look for sympathy
You had your chance
Please understand
Don't come crying to me, no

I heard it before
But not anymore
You've been there
You've done it too many times
You never change
It's always the same
Maybe one day she'll realize

You're into yourself
You and nobody else
I'm really not surprised
One, two, three, four!

When she leaves you
Don't come crying to me
If it breaks your heart
Don't look for sympathy
(You won't get none)
You had your chance
Please understand
Don't come crying to me

Don't come crying
When she walks away
Don't come crying
It's way too late
Don't come crying
I don't wanna know
Don't come crying
When you end up all alone
Don't come crying to me, no”

As Harmony sang, Josh played the drums, Michael played guitar, and Will played bass. Together they were Fusion. Harmony knew they wouldn’t last and be a big time band or anything, but they all enjoyed just hanging out, writing songs, and playing together.

“Dude, that was awesome!” Josh said overly hyper.

“Totally, we are a shoe in for the talent show next week!” Michael said smiling.

Shane high-fived. “Dude, we’re going to kick ass!”

Just then Harmony’s mother walked in. “Harmony, you’re friends need to leave… someone’s here for you…” she said and looked like she had been crying.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” Harmony asked rushing over to her mother.

Selena let a tear fall and hugged Harmony, “Boys, leave… Harmony you’re moving.”

Harmony thought she heard her wrong. “Wait, what?”

“You heard me… Harmony come into the house… there are people who will help me explain.” Selena said and gave Harmony a sad smile.

Harmon said goodbye to her friends and walked into the house and saw four people she did not recognize. One had short bubble gum pink hair, another was a small older looking woman with red hair, a man with a magical eye looking around everywhere and the normal one looking straight at her, and the last was a tall good looking man with scars on his face.

“Hello Harmony, we’ve come to take you home.” The tall man said.

“Uh… I am home.” Harmony said and crossed her arms.

“Harmony dear, I’m Molly Weasley, we’ve come to take you to your brother… Selena here is really your god mum, not your real mother.” The small red headed woman said.

“Is this true?” Harmony asked Selena with tears rimming her eyes.

Selena nodded sadly. “Yes, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, but I was going to tell you…. Just not until the war ended.”

“There’s a war?! What about?” Harmony asked.

“You and your brother harmed a very evil wizard when you were a baby, the night your parents died. We’ve come to ask you if you wanted to go and come live at Hogwarts, you’ll be the only student to live year round but you’ll get to be with people who can protect you and you’ll get to see your brother.” Molly explained in a motherly tone.

Harmony was beyond shocked. “I have a WHAT?! What is his name? Do we look alike? Are we twins? Does he have the same mark as me?” Harmony asked the people and showed them a lighting bolt shaped scar on her hip.

“Harmony, I’m Remus Lupin, I was one of your parents friends. We can answer all these questions on the way home… will you come?” He asked softly with a small hopeful smile.

Harmony looked at the four people then at Selena. She thought about her friends and wanted to cry. “My friends and I have a talent show, can I come back on that day for the show then go home?” she asked.

The girl with the pink hair smiled. “Of course, I’ll even come back with you if you like. I’m Tonks.” She smiled.

“Oh, I’m sure we’d all love to come and watch you perform.” Molly said smiling.

Harmony nodded slowly. “Alright, I guess I’ll go.” She thought for a second and looked at them. “Where is home?”

“England of course, you were born in Godrics Hollow.” The one with the weird eye said. “I’m Head Auror Alastor Moody.”

Harmony’s eyes about popped out. “I’ve read all about you! You’re one of the best dark wizard catchers.”

Moody nodded and looked at her. “Pack your bags, we leave at 8 o’clock. Sharp.” He said and took a seat by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

The Other Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Potter   The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 11:58 pm

Chapter Two: He is NOT my brother!

Harmony packed everything in her room, Selena helped by making it all small and fitting it all into one big suitcase. Harmony saved her guitar for last and refused to let Selena shrink it. “No, not my baby, you aren’t shrinking this.” She said stubbornly and put in away in its case and slid the large case onto her back.

Selena laughed lightly and hugged Harmony. “I’m sorry Harmony, I should have told you.” She said and wiped away a tear.

“It’s alright, I forgive you.” She said and wiped away her own tears. She laughed and hugged Selena again.

There was a loud thump then a light curse in the hallway, a few minutes later Tonks knocked on the door and opened it. “Ready to get going?” She asked smiling but looked a bit embarrassed.

Harmony nodded and smiled at Selena. “Are you coming too?” she asked hopeful.

Selena nodded. “Sure am kiddo, you think I could let you go somewhere without me being able to keep a close eye on you?” she smiled and pushed a piece of red hair out of Harmony’s face.

They five adults looked at Harmony and all smiled, except Moody, he kinda just stared her down, then took some flue powder and lit the fireplace up.

Remus went first. “Diagon Alley!”

Next Tonks. “The Burrow!”

Then Selena. “Three Broom Sticks!”

“Go ahead Dearie, I’ll go after you. You’re going to the Burrow, that’s my home.” Molly said with a smile and hugged Harmony.

Harmony nodded and hugged the small woman back quickly then stepped into the fireplace. “The Burrow!” she said loud and clear, then as the green flames flew up she spun around rather quickly, feeling the usual sickness, and landed on her butt in a small room in an unfamiliar house.

She quickly got up afraid that maybe Molly would fly out after her and looked around. She walked quietly over to a curious clock and saw instead of numbers she saw pictures of people. “Must be her family.” She said and looked at a middle aged man was smiling at her and was pointed at work. Then the others, or well most of them, were pointed at other.

Tonks, Remus, Moody, and Molly all came threw the door and smiled at her, except for Moody. ‘Does he ever smile?’ she thought to herself.

“Come on Red, we’re apparating you to meet your brother and the rest of the Order.” Tonks said with a smile, almost like she was proud of the nickname she gave Harmony.

Harmony laughed and smiled. “Thanks, that’s an awesome nickname by the way. I like it.”

Tonks blushed and started towards the door again but tripped over a rug and cursed silently.

Remus shook his head and helped her up. “You always fall, you know that?” he chuckled and looked away from her quickly.

“Let’s go then, time is of the essence.” Moody said harshly and limped out of the house and into a field.

“Everybody grab a hold of someone.” Molly said cheerfully.

Harmony groaned. “I hate apparating.” She muttered and held onto Selena and Tonks.

Harmony felt her air supply give and felt the familiar pull of apparating. Finally, after what felt like hours, they came to a road and looked curiously at it. “Is this it?” she asked.

“This is it.” Tonks said smiling and waited for Moody to open the door.

The houses suddenly pulled apart and Harmony gazed in amazement. “Magic still always amazes me.” She said quietly, like a whisper and ran towards the door after everyone.

As soon as Harmony walked in she was enveloped in a hug by a strange man. She suddenly remembered her Tai quan do lessons and flipped him over. “Who the bloody hell are you?!” she asked him. She stared at his face and realized he was a handsome looking middle aged man with neck length curly brown hair.

The man laughed and smiled up at Harmony. “Sorry, got a little excited there. I’m your god-father. Sirius Black, Merlin I haven’t seen you since you were a little girl…” he said sadly and watched her. “Mind letting me up?”

Harmony blushed and removed herself from him. “Sorry, since I can’t use magic under aged, Selena made me take Tai quan do…” she said with a shrug.

“That’s good; you should always have a way to protect yourself… especially in these times.” Sirius said and hugged her again. “It’s great to have you home.”

Harmony smiled and hugged him back. “Thanks… I guess it’s great to be back.”

“Well, come on… we need to break the news to your brother.” Sirius said and put an arm around her shoulder and led her downstairs to what looked like a dining room, or a long table with many seats.

At the table there sat about seven red headed people, all of them on the clock in the Burrow, one bush haired brunette, and one dark haired boy with glasses.

Sirius cleared his throat and brought Harmony towards them. “Harmony, why don’t you sit down?” He said and pulled out a chair away from everyone else.

Harmony looked up at him and nodded. She crossed her legs and watched them all; she didn’t like the looks the dark haired boy was giving her so she glared at him. “Take a picture, it lasts longer.” She said to him hotly.

The boy looked away from her but she could tell she had pissed him off. She smirked, just like her best friend Draco taught her, and settled into her chair better.

“Harmony, that’s not a nice way to treat Harry.” Tonks said and patted the girls arm.

Harmony shrugged and watched as the all the red heads, except for the oldest three, talked about her with the bushy haired girl and the dark haired boy.

Sirius sat down next to Harmony and Selena on her other side, Molly sat next to her husband, Tonks sat next to Harry, and Moody sat on the other side of Selena. “Now Harry, we have some… news that you need to hear out before you burst out.” Sirius said calmly, but sounded nervous. “Harry, this is your sister…Harmony.”

Harmony shot out of her chair the same time as Harry.
“He is not my brother! He can’t be!” she said glaring at him.

“She is not my sister! I don’t have one!” Harry said the same time as her.

Everyone watched the two siblings glare at each other.

“If she’s anyone’s sister she’s Malfoy’s, she’s got the smirk down.” Harry sneered.

“Excuse me, his name is Draco, and he’s my best friend not my brother!” She said glaring at him. “Besides, he’s better than you.”

Everyone started laughing at that besides Selena and Harmony.

“He’s a very nice boy when he comes to visit us, him and Harmony get along quiet nicely.” Selena said in Draco’s defense. “Besides, he can’t help what his parents taught him to do when he is around you, but we’ve seen how he really is.” She said wisely and put a hand on Harmony’s arm to calm her down.

Everyone thought about it and decided not to argue with them.

“Yeah well… we look nothing alike so she can’t be my sister.” Harry said.

“Technically, we’d have to be faternal to be twins then.” She said.

“And there you have your proof. She looks just like your mother with your fathers eyes and you, Harry, look just like your father with your mothers eyes. You act like your father with your temper, and Harmony acts like your mother with her smarts.” Sirius said smirking at them.

“Damn…” they both muttered at the same time then glared at eacother.

“Stop copying me!”

“No you!”

“Stop!”

“Shut up!”

“No, you shut up!”

“Ugh!”

They went back and forth as the rest of the room watched amused by the bickering siblings.
“Oh shut up you two, your acting like idiots. You have enough proof that your siblings now settle down.” Moody said to them with a glare.

Harmony and Harry stopped and looked at Moody then sat down and fidgeted in their seats.

Harry looked at Sirius and opened his mouth to talk.

“Say anything against Harmony and you’re in trouble.” Sirius said to him.

Harry closed his mouth then played with his fingers.

Harmony smirked and played with her jeans.

“That goes for you too.” Selena said to her.

Harmony then frowned and took to braiding her hair.

“Where is she going to live?” Harry asked finally.

“Hogwarts, it’s the only place she’ll be safe… she got a bit more of Voldemort’s powers than you did.” Sirius replied to Harry.

Harry stared at Harmony in amazement then jealousy. “So I have to live with the Dursley’s and she gets to live at Hogwarts?!” he asked in pure fury.

Sirius and Selena both shot up and walked over to him. “Harry, calm down…”

Selena got down on her knees next to Harry and put a soothing hand on his arm. “Harry, it’s for her protection, if Voldemort realizes that Harmony lived, he’ll kill her over you.”

Harry calmed down and looked at Selena. “What’s so important about her though? She seems, actually normal, unlike me.”

“She is a parstlemouth, can do wandless magic, and she was a born occulmens and legimen.” Selena explained. “She’s been able to read minds when ever she wanted, even the most trained occulmen can’t hide their thoughts from her.”

Harry stared at Harmony again with a mix of jealousy and amazement.

Harmony blushed and stared at the table. “Don’t think it’s a gift, I don’t like it… I get special attention that I displease.”

“Well, I think that’s enough excitement for one day. Let’s all go to bed. Harmony, you’re bunking with Ginny and Hermione or you can stay with me and Selena.” Sirius said.
Harmony looked at the two girls, neither of them looked thrilled by the fact that she could possibly be sleeping in the same room as them. “I think I’ll stay with you two… if you don’t mind.” She said quietly, hiding the hurt that everyone hated her.

Selena say through the hurt and decided to talk to Ginny and Hermione. “First, why not introduce yourself to Harmony.” She suggested.

“Arthur Weasley.” Molly’s husband said smiling.

“Bill Weasley.” A tall handsome red head said smiling at her.

“Charlie Weasley.” Another handsome man said with a wink at her.

“Fred Weasley.” One of the twins said.

“George Weasley.” The other said smiling and added a wink.

“Ron Weasley.” The boy sitting next to Harry said.

“Ginny Weasley.” The girl muttered with a fake smile.

“Hermione Granger.” The bushy haired girl said.

Selena smiled. “Ginny, Hermione, would I be able to talk to you two, alone?” she asked the two.

Both girls nodded slowly and a bit nervously.

Harmony jumped out of her seat and ran upstairs, but still heard Ron mumble. “Drama queen, ouch!” Then figured that someone had hit his head.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

The Other Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Potter   The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 9:58 pm

Chapter Three: Friends?! Seriously?!

Hermione and Ginny stayed as everyone else left and watched Selena. “We, didn’t mean to act rude but we’ve actually met her before… she was with Draco and he, well he made fun of us. She watched him torment us and just smirked watching us get hurt by his insults.” Hermione explained.

“Yeah, I would have given her a chance, but if that’s how she’s going to act, I won’t be nice.” Ginny said stubbornly.

Selena thought back. “What year were you in Hermione?” she asked her.

“Second …why?” Hermione asked.

Selena nodded. “That year… Harmony faced a few difficulties with her powers, it seems that even if Voldemort doesn’t exactly know she is still alive his soul does and occasionally she will act just like him… honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she is placed into Slytherin house because of it.” Selena smiled slightly. “Harmony, usually doesn’t act that way. I’ve seen her with Draco, even if she didn’t think I was watching, she refuses to let him pick at people when he’s with her.” She said.

Hermione blushed. “Oh… I didn’t… we didn’t.”

Selena got up and put a hand on both of the two girl’s shoulders. “Please, give her a chance, right now friends are what she needs. She got in a bit of trouble with Draco’s father and he doesn’t exactly like her, you see he doesn’t know that she’s a Potter, but she acts more like Harry than you can imagine, so he doesn’t like her and last summer he’s refused Draco of coming over or Harmony going there. They haven’t seen each other in almost a year and barely talk.”

Ginny looked at Selena. “That’s awful; I can’t believe he would do that!” She said then thought if over. “Okay, well yes I can, but if what you say is true… I can give her another chance.”

Hermione nodded. “Yeah, me too. I didn’t know”

Selena nodded. “Well, what no one else knew is that she likes Draco, so it’s been hard for her. She will be thrilled to see him, but you know how he will most likely react.”

Harmony and Ginny nodded. “Yeah… We’ll be there for her. I’m sure Harry will warm up to her, I think he’s just hurt that everyone’s hidden this from him.” Hermione explained.

Harmony came down the stairs hearing everything. “I don’t want pity, so please if you’re only going to be nice out of pity… I don’t want it.” She said to them.

Hermione shook her head. “No, I’m sorry I really do want to give you another chance.”

“Same here, I’m really sorry Harmony.” Ginny said with a smile. “Let’s go and get your stuff in our room.”

“Our room, you mean I can stay with you two?” Harmony asked hopeful.

“’Course silly, you’re rooming with us.” Ginny smiled and took her arm. “Come on, I want to know everything about you!” She smiled and led Harmony upstairs with Hermione.

*Upstairs*
Harmony got changed into a pair of black pajama’s that had rock star written all over them with silver stars. “So, now you know… I’m sorry that I just sat back and watched you two… I really didn’t mean what happened that year… the whole year I was like that… I had almost no friends except a couple bad ass purebloods who think they are all that…. Yes just like Draco, but you guys have to understand, he’s different with me… He even knows I’m a half blood.” She smiled a soft, sad smile.

Ginny almost wanted to cry, “That’s just awful!” she said and hugged the taller girl.

Harmony awkwardly patted the girls back and shrugged. “Yeah, I’m over it now… “

“You’re not used to hanging out with girls are you?” Hermione asked softly with a smile.

“No, not really, even my band is all guys.” She chuckled.

“You have a band!? You didn’t tell us, that’s so cool!” Ginny shrieked.

Harmony smiled. “Yeah, they are muggles but they really know how to rock.”

Hermione smiled. “What was your bands name?” she asked her sounding interested.

“Pink Slip, the guys came up with it.” She said with a laugh. “It was fun, the songs were awesome.”

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other then smiled at Harmony. “Mind singing one for us?”

Harmony nodded and got out her guitar. “I wrote this last summer with Draco, it’s my favorite. He actually helped me explain our friendship in words.”

She got her guitar ready then started to sing.

“Tears you try so hard to hide
You hold it all inside
Pretend it doesn't matter

Why keep it yourself
When you got someone else
You know can make it better?

You try to be so strong
But I always know when something's wrong
See when you're feeling down

Hey, wasn't it you
Who's always been there for me?
Don't forget what we've been through together

Hey, isn't it true?
We promised to always be
Best friends forever, yeah ohh

Words you don't need to say
The sad that's on your face
Isn't hard to see through

I've been there once or twice
It's you that made things right
My turn to be there for you

You try to be so strong
But I always know when something's wrong
See when you're feeling down

Hey, wasn't it you

Hey, isn't it true?
We promised to always be
Best friends forever

When the rain comes down
I'll be there
I will always be around
Just wanna be the one to catch you
When you fall

Hey, wasn't it you

Hey, isn't it true?
We promised to always be
Best friends forever”

Hermione and Ginny stared at Harmony with mouths gaping.

“Bloody hell, you can sing!” Ginny said smiling excitedly.

“Malfoy, I mean, Draco helped you with that?” Hermione asked trying to believe that Draco Malfoy could write a song with so much meaning.

Harmony smiled and nodded. “Yeah, Dray’s helped me with quiet a few songs.” She told them and put her guitar down.

Ron and Harry walked in confused. “Who was singing? It was bloody brilliant.” Ron said.

Harry nodded. “Yeah, who was it?” he asked looking at Hermione and Ginny ignoring Harmony.

“It was Harmony! She’s brilliant, and guess what, Draco wrote that with her!” Ginny said smiling.

Harry finally looked at Harmony and looked surprised. “Seriously?” he asked.

Harmony nodded. “Yes, look Harry; I know we both got on the wrong foot down there… I’m sorry.” She said with a small smile. “I mean, we are pretty much all each others have got family wise.”

Harry nodded and smiled back. “Yeah, we did. I’m sorry too.”

Ginny and Hermione smiled and slung their arms around everyone. “Aren’t we just a huge bunch of misfited friends?” Hermione said laughing.

Harmony was surprised that they thought of her as a friend, but she was very happy. “Friends? Seriously? You see me as a friend?” She asked trying to hid her hope.

“Of course we do Red.” Hermione said laughing and smiling. “Oh, and we’re going to go and get your stuff tomorrow in Diagon Alley I’m guessing. That’s when we were going to go anyway.”

Harmony smiled. “Great! Well I don’t know about you guys, but I’m tired.” She said and yawned.

Everyone agreed and went to their beds.

“Goodnight Herms, ‘night Gin.” Harmony said.

“Goodnight Red, ‘night Herms.” Ginny said back with a yawn.

“Goodnight Red, ‘night Ginny.” Hermione said half asleep.

Within minutes, all three girls were fast asleep and drifting off to dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

The Other Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Potter   The Other Potter I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 7:30 pm

Chapter Four: Diagon Alley

Mrs. Weasley woke everyone up bright and early so they could go and get their school supplies at Diagon Alley. Harmony, Ron, and Harry were not exactly morning people, and were the least excited to wake up so early. Harmony stumbled down the stairs wearing a Black rocker t-shirt, holy jeans, and a pair of converse shoes. Her red hair was in a ponytail with her bangs falling over her left eye.

“Why did we have to get up so early Molly?” Harmony asked yawning.

“Because, the sooner we get there the sooner we get out.” Mrs. Weasley said smiling. She grabbed a bag of floo powder and gave it to Harry first.

“Diagon Alley Harry, remember Die-a-gon Al-ley.” George and Fred said laughing.

Harmony looked at Hermione confused. “Why did they say that?” She asked.

Hermione laughed. “Harry didn’t pronounce it correct when he first tried Floo powder. It took him to Knockturn Alley instead; the twins haven’t let him live it down yet.” She explained.

“Oh, that is funny.” Harmony said laughing.

Harry glared at his sister. “It’s not that funny, I was only twelve.” He said.

“Yeah, well at least you didn’t end up in China instead of the market.” Selena said looking at Harmony.

Harmony blushed and shuffled from foot to foot. “I was six! Let it go woman!” she said with a glare.

Everyone laughed and watched as Harry stepped into the fireplace.

“Diagon Alley!” he said clearfully and was consumed by green flames.

One by one everyone went leaving Harmony and Selena to go.

“Diagon Alley!” Harmony said and felt the dizziness come. She landed on her butt laughing.

Harry picked his sister up and laughed. “Little clumsy there Red?” he asked smirking.

“Shut up Harry! I get dizzy doing that.” She laughed and laid her head on his shoulder letting it catch up with her body.

From a corner Draco was watching the exchange, but of course with him not knowing took it completely the wrong way. “So Potter, get a new girlfriend?” He asked sneering at the two. He looked at Harmony with a hurt look then walked away.

“Harry let me down; I need to go talk to him.” She said trying to wiggle her way out of her brother’s grasp.

“Red, leave him go… let him think what he wants… He can’t know.” Harry whisphered and set her down.

Harmony sighed and nodded her head. “Yeah, you’re right.” She said then walked with Harry to meet everyone at the book store.

“This is Flourish & Blotts, everyone buys their books here.” Harry said and handed her a stack of books that she’d need.

“Dude, this is heavy!” She said and gave them back to him. “You can carry them.” She laughed and smiled.

“You’re such a big wimp.” Harry said then put them under his one arm and carried his books the same way on the other arm.

Just as Harmony and Harry were ready to leave Draco grabbed Harmony and pulled her to a dark corner. “How could you be with that Pot head? Why are you with him? What’s so special about him? I’m your best friend!” Draco asked angrily.

Harmony waited for Draco to stop his rant. “Dray, I’m friends with him so what nothing more, nothing less. He’s… an important part of my life… but not in that kind of way… kinda like a brother!” She said and looked at him. “Dray, you’re still my best friend… but I can’t allow you to be mean to him, Hermione, Ginny, or any of my new friends… they accepted me so quickly and they are really nice to me… can’t you just lay off a little bit?” She asked him pleadingly.

Draco shook his head. “I can’t Freckles, sorry. Do you know how weird it’d be for me to just suddenly stop hating them, or well you know stop being mean?”

Harmony shook her head and moved away from him. “I don’t want to hear it Dray, I have to go… I’ll see you at school.” She said then left him before she started to cry. She had missed him so much, and when she finally got to see him, he was mad.

Hermione and Ginny saw Harmony run past looking like she was about to cry. They ran after her and caught up to her quickly. “Harmony, what’s wrong?” They asked her after grabbing her arm to stop her.

Harmony felt Ginny and Hermione tug on her arm and stopped running. She let the tears fall and looked at them. “I saw Draco, he’s mad at me because I’m friends with you guys… I told him that he’d have to deal with it.” She said and sobbed.

Ginny hugged her and rubbed her back comfortingly. “It’s alright Harmony, he’ll come around sooner or later, if you two are as close as you say you are then he’ll come around.” She told her.

Harmony nodded and wiped her eyes. “Yeah, you’re right.” She said then sighed. “Well, my make-up’s gone.” She said with a laugh. “Where do we go now?” She asked them.

“We’ll go and get your robes.” Hermione said then walked to a wizarding robe shop called Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

Madam Malkin took Harmony’s measurements and smiled. “You remind me so much of a young student back many years ago… her name was Lily Evans, later Potter… such a pretty girl.” Madam Malkin said.

Harmony smiled at kept in a laugh at how everyone told her that who knew her mother, but none of them knew that Lily was her mother.

“What house are you in dear?” Madam Malkin asked Harmony smiling.

“Um… I wasn’t sorted yet actually.” She said blushing. “I’m transferring in this year from America.”

“Oh, well alright; I’ll just put a charm on them so whatever house you get in they’ll add the crest themselves.” She said then flicked her wrist. “Come back in two hours and they’ll be ready.” She said and went to the next customer.

Harmony nodded then left the shop with Hermione and Ginny. “So, what house do you think you’ll get in?” Ginny asked Harmony.

“Isn’t it obvious, she’ll get in Gryffindor!” Harmony said smiling.

“Honestly, I don’t know… remember what Selena said, I might get in Slytherin…” Harmony said dreading that fact, she knew if she was sorted in Slytherin Harry would be mad at her.

“Well, since we’re waiting let’s go to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.” Ginny suggested with a small smile.

“Alright.” Harmony and Hermione said at the same time smiling back at her.

When they got to the Ice Cream Parlor, Ginny got strawberry Ice cream, Hermione got Pistachio, and Harmony got Rainbow Sherbet.

“I love sherbet!” Harmony said smiling and took another bit.

“I can see that.” Ginny said laughing at her friend. “I’ve never tried it.” She said and looked at Harmony’s cone.

“Here, try a bite. It’s really good.” She said and handed it over to Ginny.

Ginny took a bite and smiled. “It’s brilliant; I can tell why you like it.” She giggled and handed it back to Harmony.

Hermione smiled and finished her ice cream. “Ready to go and get the robes; they should be ready by now.” She said and looked at Harmony and Ginny.

Both girls nodded and finished their ice creams quickly.

When the three got to Madam Malkin’s, they saw that the boys were going to pick their stuff up also. Harry rushed over to Harmony and hugged her.

“What happened? You were beside me one second then the next you were gone!” he said and hugged even tighter.

“Harry…can’t…breathe…” Harmony said gasping for breath.

Harry blushed and loosened his grip. “Sorry, you okay?”

“Yeah, just ran into someone.” She said and smiled up at him. “I say we pay for these robes then go home.” She said and looked at everyone else. “I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t exactly enjoy shopping.”

The boys all nodded, but the girls all looked at Harmony like she grew a third head. “You don’t like shopping?!” they asked her completely in shock.

“Nope, hate it… always have, probably always will.” She said with a shrug.

Everyone laughed and went inside to pay for their robes, after they all finished they crowded into The Leaky Cauldron and flood back to the Borrow so they could fly to Grimmauld place.

Once she got into her room, Harmony sat all her bags on her bed and opened up her trunk so she could put all her supplies in it. After she finished packing she smelt something in the air that smelled delicious, she followed the scent and found Molly cooking dinner.
“Harmony, would you like to help me?” Molly asked her smiling.

Harmony smiled and nodded. “Sure, what do I need to do?” She asked Molly.

“Get the plates out and set the table.” Molly said and pointed to where all the plates where.

“Okay.” Harmony said then set the long table.

After the food was finally finished cooking Harmony went and got everyone for dinner.

The meal was delicious and everyone talked all through dinner, not one discussing Voldemort or the war, and for that Harmony was thankful.

Soon it was time for bed and Harmony was the first to go to sleep. “Goodnight.” Harmony said then went upstairs to get a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Other Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Potter   The Other Potter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Other Potter
Page 1 of 1