Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Here I go Again!?! January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Here I go Again!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexia Blackstock

Alexia Blackstock

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth Year

Here I go Again!?! Empty
PostSubject: Here I go Again!?!   Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 12:26 pm

Here I go Again!?! Hayden-panettiere
mamma mia! here [ALEXIA CASSIDY BLACKSTOCK] goes again
my, my how can you resist [HER]?
mamma mia! does it show again
my, my just how much you missed [HER] [/color]

see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen
you can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life » other half
see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen » irreplaceable
friday night and the lights are low looking out for the place to go » partners in crime
where they play the right music, getting in the swing » attached at the hip
you come in to look for a king anybody could be that guy » practically family
night is young and the music's high with a bit of rock music, everything is fine you're in the mood for a dance and when you get the chance... » best guy
you are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen » best girl
dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine » almost best
you can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life » lifelong
see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen » childhood
you're a teaser, you turn 'em on leave them burning and then you're gone » average friends
looking out for another, anyone will do you're in the mood for a dance » enemy turned friend
and when you get the chance... you are the dancing queen,» friend through a friend
young and sweet, only seventeen dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine you can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life » good friends
see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen » drinking partners
you can dance you can jive having the time of your life » shopping partners
see that girl, watch that scene dig into the dancing queen » reconnected
you can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life » new friend
see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen » acquaintances
friday night and the lights are low looking out for the place to go » just met
where they play the right music, getting in the swing » forbidden friendship

honey honey hold me baby honey honey you look like a movie star
honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey honey honey, nearly kill me, ah-hah, honey honey » spiritual connection
i'd heard about you before i wanted to know some more » true love
And now i know what they mean, you're a love machine oh, you make me dizzy » final
honey honey, let me feel it, ah-hah, honey honey honey honey, don't conceal it, ah-hah, honey honey » current
the way that you kiss goodnight (the way that you kiss me goodnight) » married
the way that you hold me tight (the way that you're holding me tight) » newlyweds
i feel like i wanna sing when you do your thing i don't wanna hurt you, baby, i don't wanna see you cry » engaged
so stay on the ground, girl, you better not get too high but i'm gonna stick to you, boy, you'll never get rid of me » living together
there's no other place in this world where I rather would be honey honey, touch me, baby, ah-hah, honey honey » future relationship
honey honey, hold me, baby, ah-hah, honey honey you look like a movie star » on again off again
(you look like a movie star) But i know just who you are » past [good/bad terms]
(i know just who you are) and, honey, to say the least, you're a dog-gone beast » past [mutual/still chemistry]
so stay on the ground, girl, you better not get too high there's no other place in this world where i rather would be » secret/forbidden love/relationship
honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey honey honey, nearly kill me, ah-hah, honey honey » reconnected

won’t somebody come and help me chase the shadows away?
half past twelve and i'm watching the late show in my flat all alone » crushing [one sided]
how i hate to spend the evening on my own autumn winds » crushing [mutual]
blowing outside my window as i look around the room and it makes me so depressed to see the gloom » enemies with benefits
there's not a soul out there no one to hear my prayer gimme gimme gimme » friends with benefits
a man after midnight won't somebody help me chase the shadows away » makeout buddies
gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight take me through the darkness to the break of the day » f*** buddies
movie stars find the end of the rainbow, with a fortune to win it's so different from the world i'm living in » one night stand
tired of t.v. i open the window and i gaze into the night but there's nothing there to see » fling
no one in sight there's not a soul out there no one to hear my prayer » obsession [one sided]
gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight won't somebody help me chase the shadows away » obsession [mutual]

money money money must me funny in a rich mans world
i work all night, i work all day, to pay the bills i have to pay ain't it sadand still there never seems to be a single penny left for me that's too bad » die bitch die
in my dreams i have a plan if i got me a wealthy man » hatred til death
i wouldn't have to work at all, i'd fool around and have a ball...money, money, money » strong hatred
must be funny in the rich man's world money, money, money always sunnyy » strong dislike
in the rich man's world aha-ahaaa all the things I could do if i had a little money » backstabbing
it's a rich man's world a man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind ain't it sad and if he happens to be free i bet he wouldn't fancy me that's too bad » disrespectful
so i must leave, I’ll have to go to las vegas or Monaco and win a fortune in a game» jealousy [one sided]
my life will never be the same...money, money, money must be funny » jealousy [mutual]
In the rich man's world money, money, money slways sunny in the rich man's world
aha-ahaaa all the things i could do if i had a little money it's a rich man's world
» tolerance
money, money, money must be funny in the rich man's world » annoyance
money, money, money always sunny in the rich man's world » friendly rivals
aha-ahaaa all the things i could do if i had a little money » friend turned enemy
it's a rich man's world it's a rich man's world » enemy by association
i work all night, i work all day, to pay the bills i have to pay ain't it sad and still there never seems to be a single penny left for me that's too bad
in my dreams i have a plan if i got me a wealthy man
» fake friend
i wouldn't have to work at all, i'd fool around and have a ball...money, money, money » avoidance
must be funny in the rich man's world money, money, money always sunny » intimation [one sided]
in the rich man's world aha-ahaaa all the things i could do if i had a little money it's a rich man's world » intimation [mutual]
a man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind ain't it sad » untruthful
and if he happens to be free i bet he wouldn't fancy me that's too bad » stole

she keeps on growing slipping through my fingers all the time
schoolbag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile » mother
i watch her go with a surge of that well-known sadness and i have to sit down for a while » father
the feeling that i'm losing her forever and without really entering her world » sister
i'm glad whenever i can share her laughter that funny little girl » brother
slipping through my fingers all the time i try to capture every minute the feeling in it slipping through my fingers all the time do i really see what's in her mind » grandparents
each time i think i'm close to knowing she keeps on growing slipping through my fingers all the time » aunts & uncles
sleep in our eyes, her and me at the breakfast table barely awake, i let precious time go by » cousin
then when she's gone there's that odd melancholy feeling and a sense of guilt i can't deny » practically family

honey i’m still free take a chance on me
if you change your mind, i'm the first in line honey i'm still free take a chance on me » good influence
if you need me, let me know, gonna be around if you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down » bad influence
if you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown honey i'm still free take a chance on me » protective [one sided]
gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie if you put me to the test, if you let me try » protective [mutual]
take a chance on me (that's all i ask of you honey) take a chance on me » hero
we can go dancing, we can go walking, as long as we're together listen to some music, maybe just talking, get to know you bette » admiration
'cos you know i've got So much that i wanna do, when i dream i'm alone with you » mentor
it's magic you want me to leave it there, afraid of a love affair but i think you know » roommate
that i can't let go if you change your mind, i'm the first in line honey i'm still free take a chance on me if you need me, let me know, » emotional support
gonna be around if you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down if you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown » co-worker
honey i'm still free take a chance on me gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie if you put me to the test, if you let me try » bandmate
take a chance on me (come on, give me a break will you? ) take a chance on me » respect [one sided]
oh you can take your time baby, i'm in no hurry, know i'm gonna get you you don't wanna hurt me, » respect [mutual]
baby don't worry, i ain't gonna let you let me tell you now my love is strong enough to last when things are rough » stalker
it's magic you say that i waste my time but i can't get you off my mind no i can't let go » other [specify]

» this was made by tina aka im_stilla_rockstar_x3 of CAUTION! V2!
» steal and she will beat your ass with a KFC chicken bone until you cry
» color credit = color blender
» lyrics thanks the mamma mia! soundtrack, and in turn, abba, because they are the shit
» there are exactly eighty seven relationship choices, be unique! and don’t pick just one
» make the history interesting, don’t do the “we met here and now we’re friends”
» if i post in yours, it’s nice to post back, and copy what i said in yours
» quote the first post to get the colors, and post in AND out of code
Back to top Go down
Alexia Blackstock

Alexia Blackstock

Character sheet

Here I go Again!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go Again!?!   Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 1:25 pm

yes ive been broken hearted blue since the day we parted
bands ; #CC6699
solo artisis ; #9933FF
producers ; #6666FF
managers ; #660066
assistants ; #3300CC
secretary ; #00CCFF
owners ; #CC6666
photographers ; #99CCCC
stylists ; #0099FF

[*CODE][three matching 100x100 avatars]
name » nickname » age[written out] » fillinwhatyoudohere

relationship[s] »

your character says »

my character says »
[*/CODE]
Back to top Go down
Alexia Blackstock

Alexia Blackstock

Character sheet

Here I go Again!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go Again!?!   Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 1:26 pm

why why did i ever let you go?
but they came back in the movie!
where is everyone?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here I go Again!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go Again!?!   Here I go Again!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here I go Again!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Characters :: Character Plots-