Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Sophie Malfoy's Plot January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Sophie Malfoy's Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Fouth Year

Sophie Malfoy's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Sophie Malfoy's Plot   Sophie Malfoy's Plot I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 10:30 am

Name: Sophie Narcissa Malfoy
Nicknames:Soph,Sophi
Added fourteen fourteen candles to the cake!
Fourth year Slythern!

History of (Sophie Malfoy):Sophie Narcissa Malfoy was born Oct. 31st by Jade and Draco Malfoy on a cold fall day. Sophie was born and raised into the wealthy Pure Blood Malfoys. Sophie is the twin sister of Scorpius Malfoy who's older then her by a minute. At the age of eleven Sophie got accepted into Hogwarts and sorted into Slyhterin like all the Malfoy's before her. Proud that Sophie was following the family tradition being in Slytherin she continued her hogwarts years. At the age of fourteen Sophie wasn't no longer human.

At the age of fourteen Sophie got bitten shortly after she turned fourteen in the Forbidden forest when she had detention for sneaking out to the kitchen past curfew. Sophie was found by teachers and was taken back to the castle but once they found her it was already to late. Sophie was already a vampire and there was nothing they could do, so Sophie trained herself as well with other vampires friends of her to control her urges for human blood when there not dead. Sophie haven't been a vampire long but long enough to forget some about her human life.

Family

"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing!"

Father:Jade Green Malfoy
Mother: Draco Malfoy
Sibling:Nate and Scropius Malfoy

*Friends*
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you forgotten the words!"

Don't worry, your as sane as I am! (Friend from a distance)
Nothing like a nighttime stroll to give you ideas!(good friends)
So, the school train isn't good enough for the famous Harry Potter and his sidekick Weasley. Wanted to arrive with a bang, did we, boys(partners in crime)
Can you believe our luck? Of all the trees we could have hit, we had to get the one that hits back!(best friends)
Lucky you pay attention in Herbology, Hermione(always got my back)
We're not stupid. We know we're Gred and Forge(close friend)
We're not thundering. We're walking. Sorry if we've disturbed the top-secret workings of the Ministry of Magic(like family)
What are friends for? (Enemies turned good)

I Solemnly swear I'm up to no good(secret friend:

*Enemies*
"May God give mercy to my enemies, because I won't!"

Afterall, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure (forever hate)
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain(friends turned into enemies)
Jiggery pokery! Hocus pocus - squiggly wiggly(hate)
Weasley would like a signed photo Potter. It'd be worth more than his family's whole house(Hard core enemies)
I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks(Enemies)

*Love*
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile!"

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light (true love):

It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up(crush)
Potter, you've got yourself a girlfriend(Crush)
I say there are spots that don't come off.... Spots that never come off, d'you know what I mean?(Pass not friends)
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. (pass still friends)
Time is making fools of us again(dating/currnet)
:

The List

Last edited by Sophie Malfoy on April 20th 2009, 12:39 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Sophie Malfoy's Plot
Page 1 of 1