Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Entitled to secrets January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Entitled to secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Male Posts : 168

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Graduated

Entitled to secrets Empty
PostSubject: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 10:17 pm

Max Parkinson lay on the cold ground in the middle of little hangleton. No one was to be seen other than him. He was pale, and limp, Max almost had the appearance of being dead. For the life of him, he didn’t know where he was, or why he was there. He only remembered his duel. His fight with Voldamort himself.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 6:33 am

Charlotte slowly took a few careful steps towards the hidden figure, whom she immediately recognized as being Max's. She stood behind him, waiting for him to be aware of her presence, or even to say something. Char then sighed. "How are you feeling?" she asked in a low, but sweet voice. Charlotte already knew about his duel with Voldemort, of course, since the whole Ministry knew. "You know... this is not your battle."
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 3:46 pm

Max looked up at Charlotte wiping some blood off of his forehead. He pushed himself up so that he was sitting with his back against a grave. Max took in a sharp breath, "Lost", He answered. "Who's battle do you think it is?", He asked quietly, his voice unsteady.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 3:50 pm

Charlotte smiled and sat next to him, her back also against the same grave Max was resting against. "It's our battle." she replied softly. "You don't need to do this alone, Max." she placed her hand over his.
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:00 pm

Max glanced at Charlotte, an almost invisible smile on his lips but it was a smile nonetheless. He paused before replying, taking in another breath of the cold air. "Fighting alone seems to me the only way to keep others from losing their lives", He replied with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:04 pm

Charlotte nodded, understanding his reasons. "I guess that, in the end... it will only hurt us more." she replied wisely. "And when we see you're the only one we've lost..." she shook her head, and tried to distract herself with the grass. "It's will be deadly painful." Char muttered.
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:12 pm

“Do you think that being alive- doing this- fighting- it’s all been planned out for us?”, Max asked quietly, watching her every expression. “Painful? I didn’t think I meant anything to the Ministry. A Parkinson Dying seemed to be the least of their worries”, he added as a shutter rippled through his body.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:22 pm

"Max!" Charlotte gasped. "Don't say that. And even if the Ministry doesn't care... I do." she smiled, and sighed at his question. "I don't know. Sometimes, I think it was, because it came with everything that happened years ago." she explained. "But other times... it's just destiny." Charlotte looked up at him. He seemed tired, hungry. "Are you sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:28 pm

“Thank you Charlotte”, Max smiled. At least there was someone he knew he could turn to if he needed to. “Destiny… I’ve thought about that possibility so many times”, He admitted, closing his eyes for a short moment. “I’ve been better, but don’t worry about it”.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:31 pm

"Of course I do." Charlotte snapped at his stubbornness. "Look, Max, you have to take care of yourself." she said worriedly. "Or, at least, let me take care of you." she chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:48 pm

Max couldn’t help but laugh, they were equally as stubborn and he noticed that. “Fine, Ill walk home and get this cleaned up”- Max pointed to the cut on his forehead- “Alright?”, He asked- resembling a little kid asking permission to go somewhere, without noticing it himself.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 5:01 pm

"Sounds fantastic." Charlotte agreed, smiling broadly. "But maybe I should help." she suggested, getting up. "It's a pretty nasty cut." Char chuckled, taking a close look at it.
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 5:22 pm

Max smiled. “I would like that. You seem to bring light with you wherever you go”, he chuckled. Max got up off the ground and steadied himself, lighting the tip of his wand so he could see the path without running into anything. He normally would apperate, but being how close his home was, there wasn’t really a point in it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 5:40 pm

Charlotte took his arm and used Max's wand to see. "Thank you. I try very hard." she chuckled and smiled at his compliment. "Is it very far?" Char asked. "Your house, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 7:10 pm

Max chuckled. He shook his head, "No, not at all. Just fallow that trail"- Max pointed ahead of them-"for about five minutes".
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 5:51 pm

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders. The graveyard was creepy. "Isn't it... scary to live near the graveyard?" she asked reluctantly to Max, walking alongside him. It was cold, and Char rubbed her hands against eachother to be warm.
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 1:58 pm

“It depends on the perspective you have. I find it safer to be in a place nobody visits, than live out in the open, but that could just be another of my over-paranoid acts”, Max answered pushing a branch back so that his forehead wouldn’t collide with it. "Plus, i like the forrests that surround the this place".

Max tightened his palm around something, slipping it in his pocket silently.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 6:53 am

Charlotte, watchful as always, noticed Max slipping something in his pocket. She decided not to ask about it, remaining silent for a while, just listening to the sound that the wind made when passing by and hitting the trees. Char looked up and a house began to be visible in the horizon. "Hey, is that it?" she asked him, pointing at the house.
Back to top Go down
Max Parkinson

Max Parkinson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 4:11 am

Max nodded slowly. The house looked a bit eerie, in a way, but it was his home. Max walked the rest of the way without speaking, he was thinking to himself, and was consumed by the silence. "Your child, How is he?", Max asked, pushing a door that stood at the front of the house.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:12 am

"I'm... We're fine." Charlotte corrected. It was still weird for her to refer to herself as we; as if there were two people living in the same body. Well, it was true, but she just couldn't get used to it. "The pregnancy is going quite well, in fact." she smiled, entering the house. It was definitely ancient. Cozy, she thought. "Nice house." Char said honestly to Max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entitled to secrets   Entitled to secrets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entitled to secrets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Muggle World :: Little Hangleton-
Jump to: