Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Hufflepuff Comman Room

Go down 
+3
Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh
Lucas Granger
Alice O'neal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Male Posts : 76

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 8:40 pm

So Alice had a sister named Rosalie, or Rose. "Actually, I'm an only child. Just me and Mom back home." He said with a smile, but then frowned when he saw Alice's face. "I'm sorry, I'll just stay off the whole mom subject with you." He promised her. He didn't want to upset this gorgeous new girl he just met.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 9:20 am

"Thanks," Alice said brightening up a little bit. Suddenly an idea came into her head. "Do you like to play quiddich?" She asked him with a huge grin on her face. She was hoping he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 10:19 am

As soon as he heard her ask this, he laughed to himself just a little. "Do I like quiddich?" he laughed to himself again. "Of course I do. I play it all the time at my grandparent's house. They say I play almost pro." He said with a proud smile to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 11:47 am

Alice laughed at his response. "Well, they only say that because you're their grandson." She giggled when she said this. "I guess I could be a judge of your talent," she said looking up into his eyes with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 12:10 pm

Rex looked back into her eyes, he could see something warm there other than her laughter. "That sounds like a good idea. What do you say tomorrow at the quiddich pitch after lunch?" He was really liking this girl. He watched her already geussing her answer.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 12:25 pm

"Well only if you want to," she said laughing again. She looked into his eyes for a moment long. "He has beautiful eyes" she thought to herself. She looked at the clock. "It's getting late," she said mostly to herself. She looked back at Rex, "Well, I guess I'll see you." She got up and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 12:52 pm

"See you tomorrow then," He told her as she got up to leave. He watched her leave. He decided that he was really going to like this school. He looked around the comman room, and realized that ther was barely anyone left in the room.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 6:18 am

*New day*

Lucas was sitting in the common room, lazily. He was enjoying his free time. He had no classes this morning and for Lucas that was the best time ever. He was playing with his snitch that his dad bought him for his birthday. He released it into the air for a second and then quickly grabbed it.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 5:41 pm

Rex walked into his comman room, trying to find something to do. He saw that there was someone else in the room. "Oh, hello," he said to the other person. He went over and sloushed down on the couch. "I'm Rex," he told the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Comman Room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4