Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Caelum Evan Greene January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Caelum Evan Greene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caelum Greene

Caelum Greene

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Seventh Year

Caelum Evan Greene Empty
PostSubject: Caelum Evan Greene   Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 7:56 am

In Character

Caelum Evan Greene Kai_%284%29Q

Name: Caelum Evan Greene
Nicknames: Cael
Year AND Age: 7th year - 17
Preferred houses (state 2): Slytherin and Ravenclaw
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: June 25th 2021
Blood Status: Pureblood
Race: Wizard

Height:
6' 1
Hair: Dark brown
Eye color: Blue
Build: Lean
Other distinguishing features: Er ... nothing really?

Personality(one paragraph):

Caelum is a very charismatic person, he's good at making people feel comfortable around him and at getting on with people. He uses his charisma to hide his not so likeable characteristics. Cael is very proud, confident, a little manipulative and sometimes even arrogant. He's someone that's capable of being nice but without being fake. He speaks his mind without worrying about other people's feelings. Even though he is friendly, he only opens up to those that are very close to him. Cael is a bit of a flirt and is a romantic at heart. He's used to getting his way and doesn't like it when things don't go to plan. He holds grudges and never forgets. Cael knows what he wants in life and pursues it. He's also a very spontaneous person and loves living in the present. Caelum is a compulsive liar - not extremely so - but he does often lie even when its completely unnecessary. He doesn't lie all the time and he doesn't lie with the intention of causing harm but just to get away from the truth.

Skills
- good at Charms and Potions
- listening
- perceptive
- can drive a car
- has a mean left hook Razz

Weaknesses
- sugar quills
- pride
- gets mad easily
- being too honest at times
- supercars

- sugar quills
- Charms
- blondes Wink
- having a good time
- spontaniety

Dislikes
- people who don't stand up for themselves
- lack of ambition
- constant routine
- badly executed impudence
- cockroach clusters

Motto: carpe diem

Family

Father: Phoenix William Greene
Mother: Karalyn Eve Greene
Brother: None
Sisters: None

History(two paragraph or more):

Phoenix and Karalyn Greene are two extremely successful individuals and Caelum was born just to complete their perfect family image. Caelum's father is a business man and his mother is a model. The second Caelum was born he was handed over to a nanny who bought him up. Seeing his parents was an extremely rare thing for Caelum and whenever he saw them he was showered with gifts. They only put up with him while he was cute and he quickly learnt how to be what other people wanted him to be. He also learnt manipulation from a young age to get what he wanted from his nanny, the staff at home, people he met with his parents etc. From a young age he's lived a glamorous lifestyle. Money has never meant much to him - its just a means to get what he wanted. Being around successful people made him ambitious and he knew that he had to be focused. Caelum wasn't sent to Hogwarts when he turned 11. Instead various teachers were hired and he was homeschooled.

As Caelum got older he realised that he meant very little to his parents. He was just something for them to show off. He also realised how messed up his family was. They pretended to be perfect but they were so broken and everyone was too proud to admit it. He hated being invisible to everyone and he started acting up - doing things he shouldn't just to get his parents attention. They noticed because the media noticed but Caelum knew his parents didn't care that he was out partying all night, getting utterly hammered, fighting and doing drugs. But he did it anyways half in anger, half in desperation. Although he's a pureblood, he often crossed into the muggle world because he loved the nightlife and was introduced to cars by a muggle acquaintance. He turned 16 with acceptable OWLs but far from what he could've achieved. For his NEWTs his parents decided to send him off to Hogwarts after getting sick of reading about him in magazines all the time.

Caelum arrived in Hogwarts embracing the idea of being away from home. At first he didn't like not having the freedom that he had back at home, having to share a dorm, detention, curfew and only being able to go to Hogsmeade once in a while but soon he settled down and started enjoying it. Cael had never spent a lot of time around people his own age and had never had the chance to make proper friends and this was something he loved about Hogwarts.

Short Role play(one paragraph):

Cael yawned boredly. Filch needs to get laid. If I didn't have sex for 20 years I'd be just as bitter, he thought. He heard another girl walk in and wondered if it would be that cute 5th year he'd talked to at breakfast. He rolled his eyes and sighed in despair once he recognised Lacey. So not only do I have detention but I have it with Laceface. What's she doing in detention anyways ... He shot her a curious look before turning back to Filch. Filch started to rant on about discipline and how everyone should be hung from the ceiling and whipped. Bloody sadist. "You'll be washing all the dishes without magic," he wheezed finally before limping off. Cael eyed the two pile of dishes extending all the way up the ceiling. "I'll take this one," he said shortly moving towards the one that looked smaller, even though it probably wasn't.
[green italics - thoughts]
Did you PM the admin the site password? (which Admin) Oui - Jade Malfoy

Last edited by Caelum Greene on August 27th 2009, 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

Caelum Evan Greene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelum Evan Greene   Caelum Evan Greene I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 5:01 pm

Ravenclaw!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net

Caelum Evan Greene
Page 1 of 1