Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))

Go down 
+4
Sophie Malfoy
Charlotte Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Wendy Winters
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 7:41 pm

Jordan figured he would take his joking behavior a bit further. "Hmmm, Purple and Neon Yellow", He replied, his smirk widening into a grin, at this point quite a few others around him were chuckling, and some of them looked at him and rolled there eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Female Posts : 353

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 7:55 pm

Mari sighed at Jordan and shook her head hiding her smile. She was getting bigger still, but wouldn't be for long. She was fairly certain that a unicorn was gold when it was a colt and white when it grew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 8:59 pm

"What? It was a good guess if I may say so myself", He whispered to Marina, just teasing as usual, Jordan was pretty smart when it came to school, classes, and homework, he just chose to make the best out of every day. As if laughter could somehow slow the passing years at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 10:10 pm

Professor winters laughed as he told her unicorns were purple and a neon yellow. She laughed and shook her head. "No, Mr. Diggory that's incorrect but you crack me up!"said Professor Winters laughing. "Ok, class anyone know the real colors of unicorns?"Professor Winters asked her class.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Female Posts : 353

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 10:26 pm

Marina raised her hand. "Gold for a colt and White for a full grown." she said and hoped she was correct.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:30 am

"Yes Miss Delacour that is correct ten points to Ravenclaw."said Professor Winters with a warm smile. "Ok class, can anyone tell why unicorn blood is so helpful but then again so bad to witches and wizards?"Professor Winters asked her class hoping someone know the answer to this.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 5:02 am

Charlotte obviously knew the answer. She raised her hand and cleared her throat. "The unicorn's blood can keep you alive, even if you're on your death path. But it'a an awful thing to do, completely monstrous." she said in a deep tone of voice. "You kill something so pure like a unicorn to keep you alive, and you'll have a cursed life from the moment you drink the blood." Char finished.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 9:29 am

"That's correct Miss Potter. Ten points, again, for Gryffindor" whispered Lucas to Charlotte in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 12:59 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes cockily at him. "Well, at least I'm gaining points for my house." she replied, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:12 pm

"Well, we are a great couple then. I lose house points and you earn them. It really sets a balance." said Lucas with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:23 pm

Charlotte couldn't help but laugh at Lucas. "Too bad we aren't in the same house. It doesn't really balance things, you know?" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:35 pm

"It does if you think about it. I mean Hufflepuff is earning way more points than Gryffindor..." said Lucas joking "But here I am to lose them. And Gryffindor would be really low on their house points without you. So we have a similar house points, see." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:38 pm

"Merlin Lucas, your theories are really amazing." Charlotte whispered back, chuckling. "Bu yeah, if you really think, it does make sense. Which means..." she smiled, and kissed him quickly on the cheek, so the teacher wouldn't notice. "I'm great, and you suck."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:41 pm

"Hey! I'm ofened now" said Lucas making a sad face. "Joking, I would have said the same thing. All thought in a different way" said Lucas smiling
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:45 pm

"What way?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow at him. "That you're great and I suck?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:51 pm

"No, silly. That I'm a clumsy jerk and you're a smart beauty, who I totally don't deserve, but I'm not complaining" said Lucas smiling
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:55 pm

Charlotte hit him on the arm, as she blushed. "You better don't complain. But you know, I don't complain about loving a clumsy jerk either, so we're even." she smiled broadly at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 2:04 pm

"I'm glad you don't" said Lucas laughing. "Be careful Char, or you'll be caught talking in class, or even worse, flirting" whispered Lucas, like it was the worst think in the word that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 2:14 pm

Charlotte looked concerned at the teacher. What if she had heard her talking to Lucas? "Shut up." she said seriously. "But I don't need to flirt with you. You're already mine." she added quickly, whispering.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 2:31 pm

"You don't know that for sure" whispered Lucas with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 3:54 pm

Professor Winters smiled. "Yes that is correct ten points for Gryffindor."said Professor Winters with a warm smile. As she seen Lucas Granger talking she looked at him. "Mr Granger, is there something you like to share with the class?"Professor asked him with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 4:29 am

Charlotte chuckled and looked at him. "Yes, Lucas, is there something we need to know?" she asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 4:36 am

Lucas looked at Charlotte and rolled his eyes. "All your fault" he whispered. "Well, professor...I might, but if I do, I'm positively sure I'll be kicked out of class so I better not" said Lucas
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 5:25 am

"Come on Lucas, don't be shy." Charlotte winked at him. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 6:09 am

Lucas looked at her and shaked his head a bit. He sighed when he saw that Charlotte is not joking. "Well, you see...I was teasing Miss Potter here about knowing everything and she was telling me how madly and deeply she is in love with me" said Lucas with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:05 pm

"I was not!" Charlotte lied. She looked at him outrageously and narrowed her eyes. "Mister Granger was actually saying how clever I am, and crying about his lack of intelligence." Char replied, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:10 pm

Lucas looked at Charlotte and chuckled. "Yeah...not really. You see Charlotte is to shy to say something like that in public." said Lucas
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:19 pm

Charlotte's jaws dropped. She got up wrathfully: Lucas was daring her, clearly. And he knew that Charlotte never said no to a dare. "Oh really?" she narrowed her eyes at him. "I love you, Lucas Granger!" Char shouted at loud, so the whole class could listen. "I'm madly and deeply in love with you." she said, and kissed Lucas passionately, not caring if the whole class was whistling and cheering, or if she was going to be kicked out of class.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Lily Potter

Female Posts : 392

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:24 pm

Lily's jaw dropped when she heard Charlotte yell to the whole class that she is in love with Lucas. "Are you insane?" whispered Lily. And then, suddenly, Charlotte stood up and deeply kissed Lucas. "You really insane" whispered Lily, more to herself. She watched the teachers expression, hoping they won't get kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:28 pm

Lucas kissed her back passionately but the quickly pulled away, remembering they are in class. He looked at Charlotte and chuckled. "Forget what I just said" he whispered. His looked turned to the professor, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next