Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))

Go down 
+4
Sophie Malfoy
Charlotte Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Wendy Winters
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:31 pm

Charlotte chuckled nervously. She waited for the professor's reaction with the whole class, and sighed. At least she had proved that she had the guts to do it. And it was more likely to be expelled than be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Graduated

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 4:25 pm

Professor Winters looked at the loving couple and smiled and chuckled. "Ok, thankyou Miss Potter and Mr Granger for sharing that with us, I'm sure the whole class got a kick out of that."said Professor Winters calmly. She never yelled at her students or gave them detentions much. "Miss Potter and Mr. Granger, no more snogging in my class you can do it all you want to before and after my class are we clear?" Professor Winters asked them calmly. "If I see it again I will have to take 50 points from both of your houses and give you two detentions."said Professor Winters calmly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 4:29 pm

Charlotte sighed in relief and sat down. "I'm sorry, professor Winters. It won't happen again, I promise." Char assured her shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 11:07 am

"It won't happen again, I promise professor." said Lucas seriously and then sat down. He made a small smile, so that no one can see it. He slowly turned to Charlotte and chuckled quietly. Be serious now! Lucas wrote on the piece of paper Charlotte had in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Graduated

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 12:13 am

Professor Winters nodded. "Thankyou Miss Potter and Mr Granger."said Professor Winters kindly as she gave them a warm smile. "Ok class one last question before this class ends, A Unicorn's tail hair is made of an incredibly strong and valuable material that can be used as a core for wands, what other parts of a Unicorn you can use and for what?"Professor Winters asked her class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:56 pm

Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 Emban411
-----------------------------------------------------
Brandy raised her hand, and answered the question with ease, "Unicorn blood, can
extend the drinker's lifespan. However, The blood will give the drinker only a cursed
life because the drinker has killed something defenseless and pure that has been killed only to
save his or her own life. While Silver unicorn horns and unicorn tail hair can be used for different potions"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))   Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creattures first class ((Unicorns))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts :: Classes :: Care of Magical Creatures-
Jump to: