Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Staying the Night - Page 3 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Staying the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Male Posts : 781

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Graduated

Staying the Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:40 pm

"Never a borin' minute with you around is there?" Aaron laughed. "Well I try. I'll have to buy some food if you want to stay here. I mean, that is if you do."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:42 pm

"I... I..." Char was caught by surprise. She hadn't really thought about it, but she had to go back to Grimmauld Place. "Maybe just one more night. I need to go back." she gave him an apologetic smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:49 pm

"Maybe I'm rushin' things, but I meant...well maybe you'd move in with me?" Aaron asked uncertainly. "Cause with the kid, and....are you still with Lucas?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 5:48 pm

"No, I'm not." Char shook her head sadly. "And, Aaron..." she managed to answer him. "I'm fine, being alone. It has only been 3 months, so..." she smiled nervously. "I can come over once in a while, but... I don't really want to move in with you." Charlotte tried to say it without being rude, but it was hard. She had to be honest with him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 5:56 pm

Aaron nodded in understanding. "I just don't want you to be by yourself, just in case anythin' happens. I'm sorry 'bout you and Lucas....what's gunna happen between us?" He muttered the last part softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 5:58 pm

Charlotte got up and walked over to the other side of the table, where Aaron was sitting. "What do you want to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 6:08 pm

"I want to be with ya. But I keep askin' myself who you would be happier with. I question I'm good enough for you or if I even deserve to have someone like you with who I am." Aaron sighed and slumped in his chair. "I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 6:12 pm

"You're great." Char assured him. "You're more than any woman could ask for. You're sweet, and caring. Maybe my life is way too messed up, and you don't deserve it." she smiled as she kissed his lips lightly. "I don't want to make you wait."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 6:15 pm

Aaron smiled at the irony of those words. "Sweet and carin'? You're the only person to ever tell me that." He laughed and returned the kiss. "I'd wait for you. However long it takes. I'll be here."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 6:28 pm

"I don't want you to be." she said. "Because, if you do, I'll know I'm always going to have a safe port on you. And then I'll make you wait even more." she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 6:31 pm

"You melt the heart of a beast and you don't expect him to always be here for ya?" Aaron kissed her lightly. "I've got nothin' else but you."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 6:35 pm

Charlotte chuckled, and blushed. "Thanks." she smiled. "But don't say that. You have your entire life ahead of you. And so have I. Maybe they both connect... somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 6:44 pm

"I hope they do." Aaron stood up and placed the plates in the sink. "I think I'm gunna take a quick shower. You can, erm....explore my place I guess."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 12:07 pm

"Am I going to find something I'm not supposed to?" Charlotte giggled. She scanned the place. "You know, it seems exactly the kind of place I'd like to explore." she mocked.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 5:26 pm

"Well you never know. Ya might." Aaron smirked and looked around at his bare house. "Well unless ya have a better suggestion. Oh and no touching the instruments, those are my babies."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 4:16 pm

Charlotte laughed softly. "I thought I was your baby." she frowned mockingly and pushed him towards the bathroom. "Go take your shower, Gaton, and don't worry, your babies are going to be just fine!"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 4:31 pm

Aaron stuck his tongue out and walked to his bathroom. "They better be okay!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 2:19 pm

Charlotte chuckled and decided to see the few pictures Aaron had. She heard the water begin to run, and after a while scanning the other rooms, she sat on the couch, and waited for Aaron to finish his shower.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna Gold

Bryanna Gold

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:03 pm

Bryanna didn't know what made her come but she apparated to Aaron's apartment and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:13 pm

Aaron just finished his shower when he heard the knock on the door. He pulled on a pair of jeans and walked out. "I'll get it. Yeah I'm comin'." He opened the door and was shocked to see Bryanna. "Oh...um...Bryanna. What are you doin' here?"
Back to top Go down
Bryanna Gold

Bryanna Gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:16 pm

Bryanna shrugged trying to hide how sad she looked. "Honestly, I don't know. I had no where else to go."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:22 pm

Aaron glanced back at Charlotte and then Bryanna. "I've got someone...over right now." He caught sight of how bad Bryanna looked and sighed. "Nevermind, you look awful. Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Bryanna Gold

Bryanna Gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:25 pm

Bryanna sighed. "No, I guess I'll go. I should have called first." she said and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:53 pm

"Hey yeah I'm sorry. Look I can meet you somewhere later....if you need want to." Aaron cast another glance at Charlotte. "Hogsmeade, say...three this afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Bryanna Gold

Bryanna Gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:55 pm

Bryanna nodded. "Alright, thanks Aaron. I'll see you there." she said then walked down the hall and aparated away.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 8:56 pm

Aaron shut the door and turned back to Charlotte. "I see my babies are safe and sound. Ya need to take a shower?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 1:01 pm

Charlotte smiled. "I better go." she said, still looking at where Bryanna had disappeared. "I can see you have... things to attend to." Charlotte muttered. She had never liked any of the DEs, and she knew Bryanna was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 4:47 pm

"Just some business." Aaron lied smoothly. "Maybe I'll see you later tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 5:11 pm

"Maybe. If you don't get stuck with her." Charlotte rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 7:58 pm

"I'm not so sure she wants to be stuck with me." Aaron scoffed. "Our relationship didn't end so well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying the Night   Staying the Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying the Night
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next