Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Home Again (M) January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Home Again (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 11:25 am

Charlotte apparated with Lucas at Grimmauld Place. The house elves promptly welcomed Lucas, and took their coats. Char smiled happily. "I've spent some days at Lily's, and at Rose's too." she tried to excuse the mess that the old house was. "I don't really like to be alone." Charlotte shrugged and sat down. "I'm so happy you're here." she smiled at Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 9:06 am

Lucas looked around a bit and smiled at the mess. "It's ok, really. I don't mind" said Lucas sitting next to her and wrapping his arm around her waist. "Well, now you won't have to be alone" said Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 9:24 am

Charlotte giggled. "I really hope not, because if you ever leave me, I'll hunt you down." she threatened mockingly. "And you know what's new? Harry's room. Lily, Rose and Bella helped me to decorate it." she told him happily. "I didn't know if things were going to be okay between us, so... you know. But if you want anything different, we can change it. I'm sorry." Char apologized.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 6:39 am

Lucas smiled "Of course not. If I decorated it, it would look horrible, believe me." said Lucas laughing. They walked in front of the room which was supposed to be Harry's. He looked at the closed door. "So, will you show me?" asked Lucas
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 6:43 am

The Room
Spoiler:

Charlotte nodded and opened the door. Behind it, there was a beautiful blue room, with several toys already in there, a crib and several cabinets. Char looked around and smiled. "I'm quite proud of this room, you know? It looks lovely." she chuckled. There was a picture of her and Lucas on a chest of drawers that Charlotte loved, and she clutched and showed it to him. "I thought he should have a picture of us. You know, in case of..." her voice faded.

The Pic
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 3:21 pm

Lucas smiled when Charlotte opened the door. The room looked amazing. "This looks great, Char. It really does. Aw...and it even has a few toys in it" said Lucas chuckling and kissed Char. He looked at the picture she showed him. It was a great picture, he always liked it. But now he understood why Char did it and he wrapped his arm around her. "Well...that won't happen now" said Lucas
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 3:28 pm

"Now." Charlotte muttered and kissed him softly. "But you know how I'm always thinking about it and what can happen... tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 12:25 pm

Lucas sighed. "I know that you always are. We can just hope it will never happen." said Lucas
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 6:07 pm

Charlotte hugged him tightly. Having him back made her feel safe, and happy. She knew it probably wasn't easy for Lucas to forgive her and forget everything she had done, but thanked Merlin for that. "You better don't leave me, Granger." she muttered threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 10:51 am

Lucas laughed and kissed Charlotte gently on the lips. He smiled widely. He felt so happy her with Charlotte again. It brought many great memories to him. "You better not do something stupid again Miss Potter" said Lucas joking.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:01 am

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders shyly and looked at the floor. She remembered something suddenly. "Oh, I almost forgot." she smiled. Char took his hand and closed the door behind them. She opened the door of their room and walked in, opening a drawer. She took a small box out, and gave it to Lucas. "When you... threw it out of the window. I'm sure it costed a fortune, and you wouldn't want to lose it."

Last edited by Charlotte Potter on June 29th 2009, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:12 am

Lucas carefully opened the little box and saw the ring he bought Charlotte some time ago. "Oh...Yeah, that was a good thing" said Lucas smiling. He took the ring and slowly placed it on Charlotte's finger. "Do you want to marry me Charlotte, again?" asked Lucas smiling
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:15 am

Charlotte laughed out loud. "What an original proposal, Granger." she smiled as Lucas placed the ringer on her finger. "Yes, I want. Again." Char laughed and kissed Lucas passionately.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:21 am

Lucas kissed Charlotte back and smiled. "So we are engaged again. Don't you think we have to celebrate properly?" asked Lucas smirking.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:24 am

Charlotte giggled and wrapped her arms around Lucas neck. "Oh, yes, of course. And do you have in mind, exactly?" she raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:26 am

Lucas kissed her passionately and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Well....I might have a few ideas on my mind." said Lucas grinning
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:35 am

Charlotte started unbuttoning his shirt. "So share them with me." she whispered, kissing him, as she ran her hands down his chest, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 7:07 am

Lucas unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor. He kissed Charlotte back passionately and pulled her even closer. "I'll give you a little hint" said Lucas smirking
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 10:24 am

Charlotte giggled. "Now let me..." she said, taking her own shirt off and tossing it at Lucas. "... give you a hint." Char finished, unbuttoning her bra. "Any idea?" she asked him seductively.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:18 am

Lucas pulled her closer and started kissing her neck softly. He slowly went up until he came to her mouth. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Maybe a few" whispered Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 3:48 pm

Charlotte giggled and pushed him onto the bed, laying on top of him. She then started to take off his jeans, moaning as Lucas kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 2:00 pm

Lucas continued kissing Charlotte passionately while he carefuly slid down her skirt and tossed it carelessly away. His hands went through Charlotte's hair while he deepend the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 2:09 pm

Charlotte broke the kiss just to remove her panties and Lucas' boxers. She slid her hands up his chest, and continued to kiss him. After a while, she suddenly stopped. "Wait, wait." she gasped, getting off of him. "Isn't this... weird? I mean, a couple of days ago, you were with Danielle, and..." Charlotte mumbled, more to herself. She looked at Lucas with a concerned look. "Did you... sleep with her?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 2:19 pm

Lucas was confused when Charotte broke the kiss. He listened carefuly and tried to answer, but said nothing for a while. "Um...you see" he started nervously.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 2:23 pm

"Oh." Charlotte muttered. Of course he did, Char. What were you thinking?, she thought. Charlotte was being a bit naive for thinking that; Lucas and Danielle were together for a while, and it's not like he's a virgin. "I'm sorry." she apologized, covering herself with the sheets. She had totally broken the moment. "I shouldn't have asked that."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 2:29 pm

"No, no, really...It's all right. It my fault. I'm sorry you had to know that Char. I really didn't wanted to hurt you. But it...just happened" said Lucas
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 4:31 am

Charlotte shook her head. "Of course. No, I don't blame you, I mean... I'm being so selfish!" she muttered. Charlotte had also slept with Aaron, and thinking that Lucas would wait for her was just... naive of her. "I keep doing this, is actually quite annoying." she apologized, and kissed him. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 4:34 am

Lucas smiled softly at Charlotte and kissed her back. "Listen, how about this. Let's forget about Danielle and everything that happened before. That's the past now. And I want to enjoy the present with you" said Lucas smiling
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:01 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry if I keep going on and on about it." she apologized again, and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:05 pm

"Thanks" said Lucas smiling and passionately kissed her back. "But...um, I might make it hard for you not to think about it a bit. You see, I....well, asked her to be my...best man or girl, whatever. And she said yes" said Lucas, carefully looking at Charlotte for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Again (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Again (M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next