Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Home Again (M) - Page 2 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Home Again (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

Home Again (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:10 pm

"Oh!" Charlotte exclaimed, totally caught by surprise. "I see. Well, I guess I can.. live with that." she smiled lovingly at Lucas. "If you want her, it's fine with me." she said in a low voice. Although it wasn't easy for Charlotte to be around Danielle, she would try her best for Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:16 pm

"Really?" asked Lucas suprised in Charlotte's reaction. He expected a lot worse "Merlin, I was ready for shouting and screaming for hours at me" said Lucas chuckling. "Awwww" said Lucas after a while of thinking "You really do love me" said Lucas cockily
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:22 pm

Charlotte giggled and hit him playfully on the arm. "No, I don't." she lied mockingly, and stroke his face gently, looking into his eyes. "I just think you're a good kisser." she laughed, and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:31 pm

Lucas laughed and kissed her back. "First, I am a bit more then just a good kisser, you have to admit that. And second, everyone can see that you're mad about me" said Lucas smirking
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:34 pm

"Shut up!" Charlotte laughed, remembering the DADA's class where she had shouted he loved him. "See? You make me do these crazy things that I would never do if I wasn't in love with you." she accused him. "And now I'm waiting for you to do the same for me." Char smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:36 pm

"Well, I think marring you does the trick. Before we got together, did you even think for a second that I, Lucas Granger, would ever ever get married?" asked Lucas smiling
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:39 pm

"Not even when we were together." Charlotte mocked. "And you, did you ever think I, Charlotte Potter, would break the school rules and shout that I loved someone in the middle of the class?" she raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:42 pm

"Hm...let me see. No! Never, ever. I thought you would never break a school rule even if your life was depending on it" said Lucas joking
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:44 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes at him and chuckled. "Shut up and kiss me, Granger." she demanded, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:48 pm

"Your wish is my command" said Lucas smiling and kissed her. His hands went around her waist as he pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:57 pm

Charlotte rolled Lucas on top of her, and kissed him passionately, wrapping her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:05 pm

As Lucas was on top of her, he slowly entered her, moaning loudly. He started moving his body up and down as he was kissing Charlotte's neck.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:25 pm

Charlotte moaned as Lucas pulled her in. She softly grasped the back of his head, pulling him closer. "Good, Lucas, good." she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:29 pm

Lucas started moving faster, his body sweating. He kissed Charlotte's neck and softly went up to her lips. He kissed her passionately and after a while seperated a bit, only to take some breath.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 8:42 am

She rubbed her fingers over different parts and always came back to the ones that elicited moans from him. As Lucas began to thrust harder and faster, she closed her eyes to revel in the feel of him. After a while, Charlotte rolled over him, and kissed him along his chest, making her way down, so she could surprise him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 9:13 am

Lucas was surprised when Charlotte suddenly rolled over him, but he liked it. He kissed her softly, his hands moving across her naked back.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 9:04 am

Charlotte settled herself down onto him, drawing him inside her. She knew the pressure, the wetness and the heat her mouth were creating was driving Lucas mad, threatening to send him over the edge. But Char didn't want him to fall off the cliff yet, and she moved slowly to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 5:24 pm

Lucas gasped and moaned from the pleasure Charlotte gave him. He pulled her head closer to him and started slowly kissing her neck. From her ear and then slowly down, just as she liked it. He moved his hands across her naked body. He pulled away for a second and smiled at Charlotte. "Don't you ever leave me" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 5:55 pm

Charlotte smiled. He already knew the answer, so she shushed him with a kiss. "Shut up." she whispered, kissing him as she rubbed herself against him some more. He loved it when she got like this, all fiery and hot and sexy. Char moved down his body, kissing and licking him all the while. She paused when her mouth reached his navel and her hands stroked him over his manhood. It was the first time Charlotte did something so crazy with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 6:00 pm

Lucas already knew the answer, but he asked the question anyways. He smiled when he shut him up with a kiss. He loved when she done that. And it always worked. He goaned as Charlotte kissed him all over his body. This was a different Charlotte than he used to. She was sexy and crazy. He moaned loudly as he stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 6:15 pm

For a moment they didn't move, but then Charlotte started to ride him, and she found Lucas matching her movements. Bloody hell, she felt so good. He was so handsome. Her hair was a mess but her whole body was flushed and her face was alive with the sensations of him inside her. Char thrust into him harder and harder, but she couldn't get enough.

Last edited by Charlotte Potter on August 2nd 2009, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 6:24 pm

Lucas felt Charlotte on him and he moaned. He moved him body with hers, enjoying every second of it. He could feel Charlotte moving even faster and harder and it made him goan loudl and he squeezed the pillow next to him. He suddenly picked up Charlotte and threw her on the bed, him being on the top now. "My move now" Lucas whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 10:05 am

Charlotte was gasping and whimpering and her hands were in his hair, on his back. She arched up against Lucas, moaning and gasping and saying his name over and over again in sweet little whispers. Char's hips bucked against him as they moved together. "Don't... stop." she begged, moaning. Charlotte lost herself in sensation, in feeling. She never wanted it to end, even as she felt the wave building. Charlotte shifted and released her hands and moved one hand between them to stroke the bundle of nerves between his folds of flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (M)   Home Again (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Again (M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2